• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 1

Recommended Posts

JaneB   
48 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Well ok, I was just too polite to say so. Perhaps we could introduce some other track events to enliven it? Javelin? Discuss? Hammer?

See what you did there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
14 hours ago, Holymoly said:

From Reddit:

Ever since Chelsea’s 3-1 thumping in the league by Tottenham, a lot of light has been shed on the Jorginho's passing whenever put under pressure. Teams have found it easy to disrupt Chelsea’s rhythm by marking him out of the game and forcing him to go sideways, backwards or making an error. Against Newcastle, the numbers would suggest that he had an efficient game, making 92 accurate passes (91% pass percentage) and getting dispossessed only once. What the stats fail to indicate is his lack of penetration and invention in the final third. Jorginho has the highest number of passes in the Premier League (1997) but has failed to produce a single assist so far and his only goal was a penalty. Certainly, a player who needs to step up his game.

He hasn't got any assists because whenever he makes a forward pass the attackers mess it up.... Even in this thread, some states Jorginho made no forward passes.... Well he sent Willian clear just after they scored, but Willian missed.

He sent Hazard clean through at Watford for the penalty.

He sent Morata through at Burnley when Hart made a great save....

These are just off the top of my head, but this forum needs a scapegoat, so now we have one.

It only takes a modicum of common sense to see that our major problem is at centre forward, and having a good one would make a world of difference. All the other complaints about tactics, system and individual performances just dwarf into insignificance compared to this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
4 hours ago, JaneB said:

Don't encourage him!

^

^

^

44 minutes ago, chara said:

Wish I had a contribution but enjoyed all entries!.Love this forum when everything goes off the rails. Sort of sums up the difference between Chelsea people and the "Others"...not loveable Scouse manufactured whacky etc....

And Jane B...stop encouraging these malcontents!!!...you are the voice of sanity here...…..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JaneB said:

See what you did there?

Well spotted, Jane - might have added the (Graham) Poll vault 

Edited by blue moon
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He hasn't got any assists because whenever he makes a forward pass the attackers mess it up.... Even in this thread, some states Jorginho made no forward passes.... Well he sent Willian clear just after they scored, but Willian missed.

He sent Hazard clean through at Watford for the penalty.

He sent Morata through at Burnley when Hart made a great save....

These are just off the top of my head, but this forum needs a scapegoat, so now we have one.

It only takes a modicum of common sense to see that our major problem is at centre forward, and having a good one would make a world of difference. All the other complaints about tactics, system and individual performances just dwarf into insignificance compared to this issue.

Nonsense which I mean non - sense I think it was Vinod who said a midfielder needs to contribute more.Jorgie is not a pl player plain and simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Well said sir/Madame I usually contribute when I'm drunk,. it's the inferiority complex I suffer with since I was involved in a car crash.This forum is very quiet at times but it is intelligent which is a must for me.

How on earth did you acquire an inferiority complex from a car crash Kev?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

How on earth did you acquire an inferiority complex from a car crash Kev?

It was a head injury pete  - I had to learn how to read again and I thought everyone was so much smarter than me..I don't now! but it was a long struggle I was also good at football do you get that pete? In your "how in earth" mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read that Sarri says he likes playing hazard as a false 9 because it helps us in the defensive phase is he for real  he’s are best attacking player he's so stubborn in his ideas  I’m not sure about other fans but I’m getting worried about Sarri not sure if he’s up to the job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

I just read that Sarri says he likes playing hazard as a false 9 because it helps us in the defensive phase is he for real  he’s are best attacking player he's so stubborn in his ideas  I’m not sure about other fans but I’m getting worried about Sarri not sure if he’s up to the job

He didn't say that, he just referenced the lack of goals we have been conceding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
1 minute ago, Aussie1979 said:

I just read that Sarri says he likes playing hazard as a false 9 because it helps us in the defensive phase is he for real  he’s are best attacking player he's so stubborn in his ideas  I’m not sure about other fans but I’m getting worried about Sarri not sure if he’s up to the job

He is talking bollox by the day - a no plan b manager is fooked only a matter of time before he enters the revolving door and you can quote me on that like me and Blue Rod predicted the demise of Mourhino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.