• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 1

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

?????

Screenshot_20190112-163200_Twitter.jpg

Dear oh dear. Why?

Well, at least I suppose CHO and Ampadu are on the bench at least, but Hazard shouldn't be in the false 9 role for me.

Here we go again...SARRI has learnt nothing..false nine, sick off it..Willian again, CHO benched, and mr invisible plays again, does he have to be shot to be benched

Edited by Never happy
  • Like 1

JaneB   
15 minutes ago, Ham said:

?????

Screenshot_20190112-163200_Twitter.jpg

😳🙈🙄

Hmm, wrong lineup IMO. False 9 doesn't work at the best of times, but against a side who will sit deep and crowd the box, it will be even worse.

CHO must feel hard done by as well, I really hope he gets on for at least 30 mins.

Hoped to see Emerson today, surely he has to give him a chance to prove himself... guess not. Alonso is shattered.

Need an early goal in this one otherwise it could be painful viewing. If we thought they were defensive when we played at the start of the season, this could be a whole new level.

Kezza   

Line up is so predictable. No rotation no nothing. Next season Sarri only need 11 players. The rest can be padded with under 21s. there's no need for any Barella or Paredes. CHO please just leave now.

I'm going to assume Morata is on his way out of the club and Giroud isn't fit enough yet to start, hence Hazard as a false nine. Any other explanation simply makes no sense.
CHO was looking tired at the end against Spurs, so I'm not surprised to see him on the bench. Would have liked to have seen Emerson for this game, just to mix things up a bit.

Edited by Bob Singleton

chelboy   

Never mind the treatment of CHO,  his treatment of Emerson is even worse. Completely shameful. That guy is still yet to start a PL game and only has one other person in his position who has been awful for a while now. Awful squad management. 

Poor from Sarri no  striker again and Odoi on the bench even thow Willian and Pedro are both not playing well hopefully start the game with a high tempo place otherwise can see us struggle again 

kev61   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Never mind the treatment of CHO,  his treatment of Emerson is even worse. Completely shameful. That guy is still yet to start a PL game and only has one other person in his position who has been awful for a while now. Awful squad management. 

hear hear!