• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

I recall CHO giving Arsenal a torrid time in a pre-season friendly. Absolutely destroyed them on the left. 

They're probably preparing for Hazard and Willian on the wings as we "speak".  I'd like to see him start with CHO in place of Willian. If fit, let Morata have another go with a winger who likes to cross early. 

Jasonb   

I would actually like us to have the same offensive line up against Arsenal with Hazard at no.9.

CHO on the bench ready in case we go behind or to come on at 65 mins.

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

I recall CHO giving Arsenal a torrid time in a pre-season friendly. Absolutely destroyed them on the left. 

They're probably preparing for Hazard and Willian on the wings as we "speak".  I'd like to see him start with CHO in place of Willian. If fit, let Morata have another go with a winger who likes to cross early. 

He had Bellarin in his back pocket that day. My gooner mate was sat next to me in the stands and was raving about him. He put him in his fantasy team and was thouroughly peed off when he didn't play in the first month.

I'd be going with;

Arrizabalaga

Azpilicueta Rüdiger Luiz Emerson

Kanté     Jorginho     Barkley

Pedro          Giroud        Hazard

But expect;

Arrizabalaga

Azpilicueta Rüdiger Luiz Alonso

Kanté     Jorginho     Kovacic

Pedro          Hazard        Willian

Ham   

Probably be this but if Sarri would just lego of his stubborn habits I'd have CHO in for Willian. 

20190115_202035.thumb.jpg.3e69c70e1845e9a777a129ce2fb15bd0.jpg

• Haha 1

Sciatika   

I was talking to an Arsenal STH tonight (a friend) and he was telling me how bad they are at the moment. He claims that only Aubameyang and Lacazette have any real value and they don't both play at the same time.

jones   

Morata has played his last game for us, and Giroud is probably behind CHO in the pecking order at the moment. If we can finalise Higuain tomorrow, he should be registrered in time to play. And maybe, just maybe, he can even be given a start?

Edited by jones

Ham   
Just now, jones said:

Morata has played his last game for us, and Giroud is probably behind CHO in the pecking order at the moment. If we can finalise Higuain tomorrow, he should be registrered in time to play. And maybe, just maybe, he can even be given a start?

Being a graduate of the Sarriball Institute, that shouldn't be a problem..... 

jones   

Exactly. Looking forward to seeing him play for us. Think a lot of fans will have to eat their words in a few months. I dont expect him to score 30 league goals per season, but with the quality we have a 20 goal CF will easily secure top 4 for us. Higuain is not the future, but he will help bridge the gap between now and the one who will hopefully be our next top CF.

A little premature maybe, but if he works out, we should release Giroud and bring back Abraham as CF2 next season. Especially since we seem to lose our biggest attacking talent to Bayern. Abraham has that lethal goal scoring instinct that can take him to the very top. Even if the odds are against him here at Chelsea. He will be brimming with confidence after his great season at Villa, and should be all over the opportunity as CF2 given Higuain’s age. And this season has shown we have managed to stay relatively competitive even without a CF, so giving 20 odd starts to Tammy next season is not much of a risk really.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:21 PM, Ham said:

Probably be this but if Sarri would just lego of his stubborn habits I'd have CHO in for Willian. 

20190115_202035.thumb.jpg.3e69c70e1845e9a777a129ce2fb15bd0.jpg

Looking at that I've figured out our problem...too much pasta.

• Haha 1