• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

Hopefully we never see Hazard as a false 9 again. Awful from him. 

jangz   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

He'll get sacked if he plays CHO, Zappa, and Emerson over Willian, Dave and Alonso - the moment we lose a game it'll all fall apart and Sarri will lose the dressing room. Let's be honest, it would happen.

Cesc is over 30, no point in building something based about a player who the club won't give a contract to, Sarri would have known that which is why he got Jorge from Napoli.

Trying something hurts alot, especially when you lose the seniors of the squad. Luiz's interview said it all with Rio, he told CHO he isn't one of the main players - there's clearly a problem in who controls the manager's position at the club within the squad - other teams big up their talents and Luiz spoke about telling him he isn't supposed to be expecting to play.

I think u are defending the indefensible.. it’s not about style.. he never tries anything different.. with 2 goals down we finish with 2 defensive midfielders on the pitch.. we gave sarri his big chance to manage in the big league.. unfortunately he is bottling it.. standing up to big players doesn’t lose you a dressing room.. losing in this fashion does...

chelboy   

He'll get sacked if he plays CHO, Zappa, and Emerson over Willian, Dave and Alonso - the moment we lose a game it'll all fall apart and Sarri will lose the dressing room. Let's be honest, it would happen.

Cesc is over 30, no point in building something based about a player who the club won't give a contract to, Sarri would have known that which is why he got Jorge from Napoli.

Trying something hurts alot, especially when you lose the seniors of the squad. Luiz's interview said it all with Rio, he told CHO he isn't one of the main players - there's clearly a problem in who controls the manager's position at the club within the squad - other teams big up their talents and Luiz spoke about telling him he isn't supposed to be expecting to play.

He will get sacked for rotation? Come on that is far fetched. If he wants to play politics the best way is to get results and a balanced team. I saw that interview too but I think Sarri probably thinks the same too if I am honest. CHO was our best player in pre season and suddenly gets put back to under 21 as soon as the season starts. He watched Willian go on a tired run of poor performances and still never gave CHO a chance. Sarri man management is not good if he is only going to pick the dressing room favourites. When you walk in with that mentality you have already lost imo. Players will walk all over you. 

Higuain will help as Hazard can then play in his proper position, there by papering over the cracks when he single handedly wins us games. 

27 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Our front players can't score or do a decent combination of play between them, apart from Hazard they can't beat a man clean. Pedro can't hit the target from 15 yards out with a easy chance. Our fullbacks can't beat a man, we have no central mids who provide a serious attacking threat. But yep, it's Sarri and Jorginho who are in the wrong.

If he starts CHO and we lose, it'll be held against him. If he drops someone and they do a Luiz/Costa he'll get the blame. Regardless of the manager he has an impossible job unless they win silverware as soon as they come to the club and all the players are happy and we win every game. Our club chose his style of football, if anything blame the club not the guy doing what he was hired for. What options? All the second options are backup players.

If the football was great I would give him time it’s boring and he hasn’t a plan b he done well in serie a and won nothing in Europe his record was poor I honestly think we have been sold a dud

• Like 1

Giroud misses a easy kick of the ball...wait...quick blame Sarri.

Yes I bloody well will ....who would you like to blame...Giroud? He has had sat watching Hazard trying to be a centre forward for 70mins.