• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

That game was borderline Conte 3-0 loss in his first season against this lot . Not sure how many shots on target we even had? No point discussing the problems we have cause I have already said it for the last two months. Big questions going to be asked about Sarri. Better hope Higuain comes in on fire. 

Edited by chelboy

1 minute ago, Sir said:

What a complete kind of predictable bummer.

Yeah predictable in every way. We need a change but I doubt it’s coming with Sarri in charge.

I thought it pretty even apart from the reffing. 2nd half Arsenal were far worse than us.  On 60 mins the commentator said and Chelsea have now got Arsenal pinned in their own half for the first time this game - they had been pinned in their own half for the previous 15 mins.  Really unsure how they get jobs as commentators.

Giroud missed a sitter, and generally did little.  CHO barely touched the ball, but did OK when he did.  There was a deep ball from Luiz wide to CHO who got a first time cross in to the near post - great play by CHO, Giroud trotted over about 10 yards from the far post - today he was no better at making the CF runs than Morata (or Hazard).

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Teams must love playing us at the moment, we're so easy to play against. Arsenal weren't even that good today yet walk off to all the plaudits.

I still think we need to stick with Sarri, he needs the chance to bring in his own players and to build the team and squad he wants and to have a whole summer to work with them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone during or at the end of the season though.

Bringing new players is not going to change anything when you are so predictable in tactics, lineup and substitution.

What we really need now is a top class CF playing like a top class CF for a month so the other players in the team can work out how to play with one.  If Higuain or equiv doesn't come, then definitely bring back Abrahams (changed my mind on that one)

Absolute rubbish. Rubbish from start to finish. 

I dont think I have seen a Chelsea team as mind numbingly boring as this one. 

Utterly poor from the keeper to the centre forward. Sarri has to genuinely take a good look at himself. 

A number of people could tell you that Alonso and Azpili would be crap as fullbacks. A number of people knew that Jorginho wasnt amazing, that Kovacic is utter garbage and that Kante is being completely wasted. A number of people can also tell you that Hazard as a 9 just plainly does not work.

This team has regressed badly over the last few weeks. Sarri has to stick to the basics and stop over complicating the team. 

As someone said before if Hazard starts as a 9 on thursday I am just flat out not gonna watch. 

The team’s play  is genuinely boring at present which is saying a lot IMO.

• Like 1

Jose just shot Richard keys down..

keys - "Jose you have a reputation for parking the bus"

jose - "and you know how that started..after I won the the league with Madrid with 100 points and over 100 goals..."

sThere hasn't been a single player in our club who has earned their wages this evening , every one on them has been sub par other than Kepa .

Sarri is clueless , you can have whatever philosophy you like but if your team can't defend and you can't score goals you deserve the sack .

He's chosen Jorginho over Cesc , he was wrong .

He's chosen Hazard as a false nine , he was wrong 

He's curbed any attacking instinct Barkley has and was wrong 

He's left Giroud and Morata with no doubt where they stand in the club and he's wrong 

He's playing Kante and Hazard in positions and with roles they are uncomfortable with and was wrong .

He's inhibited Alonsos freedom to get forward by changing a proven formation to another proven not to work and was wrong .

He's persisted with Willian who's been stealing a living and was wrong 

He's failed to properly incorporate the fringe players into the squad and was wrong 

He's failed to incorporate youth into the side and now our best one is leaving an he's wrong .

He's got to go .

• Like 2