• Current Donation Goals

Ham   
29 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Looking at that I've figured out our problem...too much pasta.

Yeah..... And with Higuain incoming that's only going to get worse 😏

Vinod   

I am optimistic about this game

The players will be up for this one; our away supporters never let us down - add the fact that most home fans rarely make any noise. 

3 points, yes.

Hoping it’s a great game like the one at the bridge with the same result . We need to improve on the speed of are passing and more movement because the last couple of months have been really boring football 

21 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

I think we will beat Arsenal.

Would be nice, we certainly should be able to boss the play like we did away at spurs, but hopefully with goals this time

kev61   

I have to say I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen tomorrow - we are not just Jekyll and Hyde at the moment you can throw another couple of personalities in there to confuse things even more.

First weekend off for me since October so looking forward to it.

We should beat them, but my fear as with every game is 'who's going to score for us'. They'll attack us and with Lacazette and Aubamayeng they have the firepower to get a goal or two, however because they're attacking us it will obviously open things up for us which makes a difference to 95% of the teams we face and we shouldn't have to struggle to break them down... however, we seemingly don't have players that can put the ball in the net...

Sciatika   

Someone offered me an Arsenal ticket in the home supporters end yesterday. I considered the issues and decided it wasn't for me. I think we will have most of the possession and they will end up playing a 5-3-2 but with wingbacks to get forward on the counter. I worry about their strikers but those centre-backs look dodgy. Willian, Pedro and Hazard against Socratis, Mustafi and Koscielny. Also, it would be an advantage to us if they play Ozil. A midfield of Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi is no pushover. If we play at pace, I think we'll win.

Blue Rod   

Arsenal attack in numbers, with players arriving in two waves. At the Bridge we struggled to pick up their incoming runners. I don't know if Sarri has solved the problem. If not, it could cause us problems. We should be able to have a good amount of possession. I'm worried about our defending.

kev61   
1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

Arsenal attack in numbers, with players arriving in two waves. At the Bridge we struggled to pick up their incoming runners. I don't know if Sarri has solved the problem. If not, it could cause us problems. We should be able to have a good amount of possession. I'm worried about our defending.

I agree. I hope not to see the Scarlet pimpernel ( jorginhino)in this game.We will beat them with our our individual attacking players and keeping it tight at the back.

Sarri keep notes to that affect!.