• Current Donation Goals

19 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Jackie Mason always liked him too.

Yep, he's of a similar type to the ones I mentioned Kev, although Hicks was more modern and really, really savage. Brilliant!

kev61   
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

No mate. They're US legends. Try You Tube.

Will do pete, I could do with a laugh living in this place.....'woe is me I tell you Woe!

7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Will do pete, I could do with a laugh living in this place.....'woe is me I tell you Woe!

Oh dear mate. My thoughts are with you then.

If it's any consolation though, Spurs are 1 down to Palace at the mo'.

Edited by PeteRobbo

kev61   
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Oh dear mate. My thoughts are with you then.

If it's any consolation though, Spurs are 1 down to Palace at the mo'.

It's not really that bad mate some of the nicest scenery in the world but the most uninformed prejudiced jealous people you will ever meet.Five year plan and we're(or I am anyway)gone to a life of travelling... bliss! trouble is I'm impatient­čśé.

12 minutes ago, kev61 said:

It's not really that bad mate some of the nicest scenery in the world but the most uninformed prejudiced jealous people you will ever meet.Five year plan and we're(or I am anyway)gone to a life of travelling... bliss! trouble is I'm impatient­čśé.

OK well good luck with it Kev

6 hours ago, chara said:

OH and I want to be the shadowy backroom guy who does all the shady deals and allows Droy to profess innocence at the "missing" funds...especially as we count it up in the Caymans.

Not found any funds to lose yet, but there's a Freddie Mercury tribute act with a toothache, so I've got you all an interview with Bill Grundy.

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not found any funds to lose yet, but there's a Freddie Mercury tribute act with a toothache, so I've got you all an interview with Bill Grundy.

What a rotter.