• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1 (4-2 penalties)

We are a joke, couldn't get him signed in time for this game..as I write this he still hasn't signed..we desperately needed him for this game..we are hopeless at getting transfers done..the board knew the deadline yet still pissed around, seems like they didn't want him

paulw66   
12 minutes ago, Never happy said:

We are a joke, couldn't get him signed in time for this game..as I write this he still hasn't signed..we desperately needed him for this game..we are hopeless at getting transfers done..the board knew the deadline yet still pissed around, seems like they didn't want him

Again........ we couldn't do the deal until Milan got his replacement in. Was out of our hands. 

What is a joke is how many people fail to grasp this. 

• Like 1

Milan had their replacement in last night, so why not have Hiquain take his medical through the night or early this morning

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Milan had their replacement in last night, so why not have Hiquain take his medical through the night or early this morning

Medical for piatek was today - he still isn't officially a Milan player

Edited by paulw66

2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Transfers aren't quite as simple as they may appear on FIFA or football manager.

Sarri to swallow his pride admit he's wrong and play this team...

Keppa,

Azpilicueta,Luiz,Rudiger,

Zappacosta,Ampadu kante,Barkley,Emerson

Hazard

Giroud

Tottenham will play Llorente, my mum could play against him so switch back to 3 at the back, Kante in His proper position and allow Hazard off the leach

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Keppa,

Azpilicueta,Luiz,Rudiger,

Zappacosta,Ampadu kante,Barkley,Emerson

Hazard

Giroud

Tottenham will play Llorente, my mum could play against him so switch back to 3 at the back, Kante in His proper position and allow Hazard off the leach

So they have a rubbish striker and you want us to play an extra central defender, and an extra defensive midfielder.......... Smart. 

23 minutes ago, Never happy said:

I've heard that phrase so many times.

"I don't have any credible evidence but I demand the guilty person simply admits they did wrong".
Declare victory, leave quick.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Come on Bradley Collins - this has to be the performance of your life.  Do your job and just hope some one can sneak in the odd 10 up front.