• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Chelsea sign Gonzalo Higuain

53 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Really liked how he got himself involved from the sidelines against Spurs. 

Compare that to Morata - the difference couldn't have been any bigger. A striker that actually cares!

or with Christensen!

4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

or with Christensen!

Well my feelings on Christensen aren't great to be honest. So I'm obviously not thinking he's much of a team player of positive influence in the dressing room. I have a few daish friends and they don't seem to be too impressed with some sides of him either. But as I don't follow the Danish NT so can't say how he influences that team. 

32 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Well my feelings on Christensen aren't great to be honest. So I'm obviously not thinking he's much of a team player of positive influence in the dressing room. I have a few daish friends and they don't seem to be too impressed with some sides of him either. But as I don't follow the Danish NT so can't say how he influences that team. 

I hope that's a typo! 😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I hope that's a typo! 😉

Yes! My mates at the Daesh certainly wouldn’t know much about Christensen, they don’t like Christians very much at all! 

• Haha 1

Ham   
4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Danesh

A few friends called Danesh?

jangz   

Finally a striker who knows where the goal is.. he looked leggy .. passing wasn’t that great.. but I think he did two things neither Morata or Giroud did.. a) not fall over every time an opponent touches you.. b) try to score a goal..

plus he is an Argentine.. and they rarely leave anything for the dressing room giving it all on the pitch..I think he will get better with more minutes..

xCELERYx   
29 minutes ago, jangz said:

Finally a striker who knows where the goal is.. he looked leggy .. passing wasn’t that great.. but I think he did two things neither Morata or Giroud did.. a) not fall over every time an opponent touches you.. b) try to score a goal..

plus he is an Argentine.. and they rarely leave anything for the dressing room giving it all on the pitch..I think he will get better with more minutes..

One of the more encouraging things is that he will shoot from distance if the space is offered to him. While he does his best work in the box, he isn't shy to take a pop from further out. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

One of the more encouraging things is that he will shoot from distance if the space is offered to him. While he does his best work in the box, he isn't shy to take a pop from further out. 

In any case, a vast improvement on Morata. 

If only we could have signed him 5 seasons ago.