• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Sheffield Wednesday 0

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We're going to have a Crespo situation with Higuain , his movement is too clever for the knuckleheads around him.

That’s a good comparison. He looks really good moving around the box. A tiger. 

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It is obvious except to the Sarri's main supporters . We will see that play out now on these pages. 

I'm not a main supporter of Sarri, I have no feelings for him whatsoever just give credit where it is due. He's done very well so far and the longer the season goes the more evident it is.

2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Cesc really would have loved Higuain. Transfer market still open. Henry got sacked. Could always ask for a cheeky loan back for the rest of the season. 

Now that’s creative thinking!

• Haha 1

asvaberg   

Great attacking fotball and goal.

Great finish from Willian , it just adds to the enigma he is . Nothing he's done today has been right , then he does that ...

Stim   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Great finish from Willian , it just adds to the enigma he is . Nothing he's done today has been right , then he does that ...

He did absolutely destroy their rightbacks ankles with his one flick which was thoroughly enjoyable.

Leo91   
6 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

Sarri has to take a lot of the blame there. Play him in league games so he feels involved and integral to the club’s ambitions. Not every talented player is born with patience. 

2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It is obvious except to the Sarri's main supporters . We will see that play out now on these pages. 

We're just over halfway now to the season and he's starting to see game time. Sarri had to play pretty much his starting XI for the first few months even in the Europa League fodder games to get the main group of players adjusted to the system.

2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I'm not a main supporter of Sarri, I have no feelings for him whatsoever just give credit where it is due. He's done very well so far and the longer the season goes the more evident it is.

There was a space for Hudson in this team. Not every week but far far more than he got. But Kante was playing there so Jorgy could play every week where he did. This is Sarri's decision . 

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

And he’s Lawro's MoM!