• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Sheffield Wednesday 0

9 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Right. I wonder if they'll have lost before we play them.

Well they will after we've played them

Just now, Bob Singleton said:

Well they will after we've played them

That's the spirit Bob. D'ya reckon CHO will play?

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

That's the spirit Bob. D'ya reckon CHO will play?

Unless he puts in some stellar performances between now and then, which I doubt (one day he will, but he needs to learn to look up first) I imagine he'll be on the bench (injuries/suspensions notwithstanding)

Leo91   

It wouldn't be a satisfying FA Cup year if we don't beat Man Utd in the run. They have an easy game plan against us, get the ball wide and put in crosses. And I don't trust us to defend well against it. Flip of a coin game.

38 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

We can only guess or rather speculate at what inducements have been made, Family loyalty, Signing on fee, Or an over the top reaction to Brexit.

Has he left already?

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Unless he puts in some stellar performances between now and then, which I doubt (one day he will, but he needs to learn to look up first) I imagine he'll be on the bench (injuries/suspensions notwithstanding)

Would be nice if we can see stellar performances from every player right now. There are players in that first team who for months haven't done anything worth remembering. 

City won't get a better chance to win all 4 trophies..

they got Burton in the Micky mouse cup, while Chelsea drew Tottenham

only 3 top teams left in the last 16 of the FA cup and surprise surprise city get another easy game while Chelsea draw man utd..

another easy tie in the champions league and they will chase Liverpool down in the premier league (fingers crossed)

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Never happy said:

City won't get a better chance to win all 4 trophies..

they got Burton in the Micky mouse cup, while Chelsea drew Tottenham

only 3 top teams left in the last 16 of the FA cup and surprise surprise city get another easy game while Chelsea draw man utd..

another easy tie in the champions league and they will chase Liverpool down in the premier league (fingers crossed)

They'll be dancing in the streets of Abu Dhabi. 

• Haha 2

chelboy   

February really seems like the “make or break” month in the season.  We play City(twice), United and Spurs while returning to Europa ties in between. Big month. 

Jasonb   
6 hours ago, chelboy said:

February really seems like the “make or break” month in the season.  We play City(twice), United and Spurs while returning to Europa ties in between. Big month. 

Agree a bit like Spurs crashing out of two competitions this month it could happen to us next month.

I took a peak at Utd's fixtures seeing as how ours were daunting and they were easier except for either side of playing us with playing PSG and Liverpool so both us and them will likely need to make use  of their squads.