• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Sheffield Wednesday 0

Just now, johnboy said:

So Emerson’s reward for his performance the other night is to drop to the subs bench again!

Yeh, that's the only downside for me too.

2 minutes ago, johnboy said:

So Emerson’s reward for his performance the other night is to drop to the subs bench again!

I'd have played him tonight regardless, but it may mean he starts against Bournemouth.

Kezza   
Just now, johnboy said:

Relax that probably means he has a chance playing in mid week PL match 

Blue Rod   
3 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

20190127_170248.jpg

I don't think this token gesture would do. At the same time, I do not want CHO being sold to BM with no buy-back clause. If he cannot stay at Chelsea (as Sarri is engrossed in his pointless Sarriball project) then we should accept the Leipzig bid instead,  with a buy-back clause. I am sure CHO would want to come back to the Bridge by which time Sarri is gone, which won't be long, btw. 

Kezza   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

I don't think this token gesture would do. At the same time, I do not want CHO being sold to BM with no buy-back clause. If he cannot stay at Chelsea (as Sarri is engrossed in his pointless Sarriball project) then we should accept the Leipzig bid instead,  with a buy-back clause. I am sure CHO would want to come back to the Bridge by which time Sarri is gone, which won't be long, btw. 

What has Sarriball got to do with CHO leaving? Pls explain in detail because I have no clue.

1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

I'm not sure about that yet. 

7 minutes ago, johnboy said:

Eh? The opposite I'd say.

Means he'll likely start against Bournemouth. His reward is a promotion.

Kezza   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

I'm not sure about that yet. 

Its funny people want him gone. I guess people are so used to the Hiddinks, Ancelottis, Mourinhos out there that they refused to see the other group of coaches with a distinctly different and progressive modern football mentality.

Blue Rod   
Just now, Kezza said:

What has Sarriball got to do with CHO leaving? Pls explain in detail because I have no clue.

Wiki: Sarriball is a project whereby the build up of play must be chanelled through the "regista",  a central midfield position, currently played by Jorginho at Chelsea. It does not provide for defensive central midfield. And it does not prioritise wide or wing play as a dominant attacking option. 

Wider definition of Sarriball can be found on wikipedia. 

2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Its funny people want him gone. I guess people are so used to the Hiddinks, Ancelottis, Mourinhos out there that they refused to see the other group of coaches with a distinctly different and progressive modern football mentality.

Yes, we need to see how things progress from hereon I think. I really don't see how anything can be achieved by removing him before the season's end anyway.

Edited by PeteRobbo