• Current Donation Goals

So much possession and so little to show for it. 

You could stick any striker up front in this side and they'll struggle to make an impact.

jangz   

Kovacic needs to contribute more offensively or this formation wont work.. Jorginho is too deep and Kante.. doesnt quite have the skillset. RLC needs to play in this team..

ripz   

our service to the strikers is truly abysmal, zero vision, zero ability to play a direct pass. Higuan constantly gets in perfect positions, begging for the ball, holding his run again and again only for us to play another 10+ passes all around the box. I don't understand how this tactic of only trying to score when they have 10 def in the box is supposed to work. We could've played Higuain through multiple times, his movement and positioning is fantastic. This is where we're desperate for two fabregas's in the Kovacic/Kante positions. We badly need to sign creative playmakers, all of Kova/Kante/Barkley/RLC could be easily replaced.

Edited by ripz

1 minute ago, kratos said:

Anybody who finds this football entertaining is insane.

I don't think anyone would find how we're playing today entertaining. It's unbelievably dull.

kratos   
1 minute ago, Bridge Soldier said:

I don't think anyone would find how we're playing today entertaining. It's unbelievably dull.

Agreed. It's been dull and aimless for a while.

chelboy   

Higuain is the only person in the box in most occasions. He needs someone that can play that crisp through ball. Late runners are still something this system misses. Late runs give the defence something else to think about. All Bournemouth have to worry about is Higuain so far.  Need more from the midfield and we have to let them make more runs. 

xCELERYx   
1 minute ago, Bridge Soldier said:

As it has been for the most part outside of a couple isolated performances. 

Sick of seeing us try and force play central and narrow the field. It's worse than it was under JM in his second spell. 

kratos   
Just now, chelboy said:

Higuain is the only person in the box in most occasions. He needs someone that can play that crisp through ball. Late runners are still something this system misses. Late runs give the defence something else to think about. All Bournemouth have to worry about is Higuain so far.  Need more from the midfield and we have to let them make more runs. 

We had him but now he's at Monaco.