• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 5 Huddersfield Town 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Huddersfield at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00  Saturday, 2nd February, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

For the first time in 20 years I find myself asking whether it’s worth a two mile walk to and from the station and then a 40 minute trip plus 30m on the tube each way to over-imbibe and watch a potential disaster unfold. Oh f*** it, what else is there to do on a snowy Saturday?

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, blue moon said:

For the first time in 20 years I find myself asking whether it’s worth a two mile walk to and from the station and then a 40 minute trip plus 30m on the tube each way to over-imbibe and watch a potential disaster unfold. Oh f*** it, what else is there to do on a snowy Saturday?

Someone's gotta do it!

Chelsea don't deserve supporters like you atm, seriously. 

Neither does Mrs Moon, although no doubt she’ll enjoy an evening of peace and quiet as a result. At least, until the cat announces my return

I expect total domination for 55 minutes then they'll score with their first shot on target and we eventually lose 3-0 at home , to Huddersfield.

Emerson will get dropped, Alonso will be back in , Kante will see most of the ball in front of goal , Higuain will be gesticulating wildly like Crespo used to when we were too thick to find him.

Kovacic will come on for Barkley in the 65th minute , Willian will run around a lot and flick the ball thousands of times first time normally straight into a Huddersfield player  , Hazard will turn up in  the all white change kit for a laugh .  David Luiz will lose his marker ,  Jorginho will touch the ball 8946 times per half.

Spurs will be 1-0 down with 3 seconds to go and win 5-1

• Like 1

Sciatika   

You forgot that LIverpool will continue to win because Salah will be given the balance of the doubt when falling over and be awarded pens. After all, we know that the role of the referee is to have a gameplan that promotes the game as a spectacle. Presumably, they will want to reinforce narratives that can be supported by those who were neutral (I.e. former Merseysound pop groups and actors).

Edited by Sciatika

xCELERYx   
4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I expect total domination for 55 minutes then they'll score with their first shot on target and we eventually lose 3-0 at home , to Huddersfield.

Emerson will get dropped, Alonso will be back in , Kante will see most of the ball in front of goal , Higuain will be gesticulating wildly like Crespo used to when we were too thick to find him.

Kovacic will come on for Barkley in the 65th minute , Willian will run around a lot and flick the ball thousands of times first time normally straight into a Huddersfield player  , Hazard will turn up in  the all white change kit for a laugh .  David Luiz will lose his marker ,  Jorginho will touch the ball 8946 times per half.

Spurs will be 1-0 down with 3 seconds to go and win 5-1

Llorente hat-trick? Because I need those fantasy points.

Ham   
5 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Llorente hat-trick? Because I need those fantasy points.

That's where we differ. I'm a jinx for any striker. As soon as I put them in they stop scoring or get injured/sent off.  

That's the only reason I deliberately put Kane and Alli in my team a few weeks ago (you're all welcome by the way).  I don't want to score big FF points if it means the Tiny Totts winning....ever.