• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 5 Huddersfield Town 0

paulw66   
54 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

He’s had a combined 74 minutes of premiership football in 4 sub appearances Not much is it Vinicius junior Real Madrid has definitely played more than odoi he’s only 18

Why are you ignoring all the cup minutes? 

chelboy   

Not sure what people expect his performance to be like when he is coming in to a game that is already over. Even Mbappe could have come on and had a similar cameo. Completely pointless to take anything from that.  What I did notice  is that both Pedro and Willian have started RW in the last two games and both played poorly. Not sure how Willian can manage to be poor in a team that wins 5-0 but that’s Willian for you. Anyone thinking CHO is a big downgrade from both of them is seeing a different Willian and Pedro to me. 

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

And nearly all his RM starts are in the last month.

He is an interesting case though - he did play a lot for Flamengo, he was bought for a lot of money by RM.  And what did they do, a few minutes here and there and then straight into the first team....    .... of Real Madrid Castilla.

We'll see what CHO can do when he finishes school and goes off on loan.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinícius_Júnior

Added to which RM committed to buying Vinicius in May 2017, committing to pay EUR 42mn on his 18th birthday 14 months later.  2 weeks before Vinicius had come on for his debut for Flamengo with 8 mins to go.

The guy really is the next Neymar, but the first thing RM do is put him in the B team.

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Haven't checked Junior's stats to compare but whatever they are that's only one player, sort of proves the point.

I was asked to name one player sorry 😐 I didn’t make a list 

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

No I dont expect that. At all. 

Not sure what others being underwhelmed by Sarriball has anything to do with it?

So what do expect in 15 minutes of football when the game was already won 

8 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

So what do expect in 15 minutes of football when the game was already won 

Why are we talking about 15 miniutes?

Because that’s all he had yesterday so he’s done nothing in the games he started ?? Scored 2 and set up a few others looks a threat every time he gets the ball strange you think he’s underwhelming in my opinion 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Why are you ignoring all the cup minutes? 

I’m not he started cup games and my opinion he’s played well but got no starts in the premiership that’s why I want him starting games  don’t want to lose a great talent obviously you don’t and don’t think he should be a head of Willian and Pedro that’s fair enough everybody is entitled to there opinion 

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

OK I know most of your posts were satire, but this is actually funny.  When the club was crap I was a season ticket holder and my hero really was Droy, because he was about as good as we had then. 

Pre Roman, the club relied on a string of ageing but very good foreign players.  Before that, the Dixon, Speedie, Spackman, Nevin, Niedzwiecki, McLaughlin, Jones, Rougvie team relied on Johnie B and a load of British imports to the club.

Before that, pre-Bates the yoyo club that was up and down between divisions did rely on young players from the Academy.  It wasn't a great period.

I must have seen 50 young futures of the club that had England U21 caps and passed on to lesser clubs than Chelsea.  

And you are here bleating on about the next Tommy Langley.

Wow DWMH - I doff my cap

at that time A season ticket was not an option. Scrounging a ticket or slipping in around the back of the north stand was the only way I was going to see a match.

Like you I have seen the same 50 odd young players come and go. The difference being regardless of their quality when they put the shirt on they was a hero because I like millions of others who never made it. They did even of it was for one game  

maybe you never dreamed of being a footballer  

39 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

Because that’s all he had yesterday so he’s done nothing in the games he started ?? Scored 2 and set up a few others looks a threat every time he gets the ball strange you think he’s underwhelming in my opinion 

Well I quite clearly said I've been massively underwhelmed by him every time I've seen him so yesterday's 15 miniutes is irrelevant. 

If people weren't trying to make him out to be something he's not then maybe I wouldn't be.