• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 5 Huddersfield Town 0

kev61   
16 hours ago, Ham said:

Unfortunately I'm not too young although I preferred Raquel Welch. 

Can't decide whether I prefer the loin cloths in 1 million years BC or this 👇

Screenshot_20190207-081202_Google.jpg

Wow I get you! Absolutely gorgeous! are we on the road to being dirty old men? or do we appreciate beauty in all forms😁

8 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I’m finding myself wondering more often than not if you’re on a wind-up, drunk or both. 

It’s bollocks you need movement to create space for passes? And you call yourself a knowledgable fan? If you don’t move you become easy to nullify. Movement without the ball is pretty much the basics of football. Coaches teach that to 7-year olds. 

kev61   
8 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Wow I get you! Absolutely gorgeous! are we on the road to being dirty old men? or do we appreciate beauty in all forms😁

Barbra streisand wow! everything about her gets me weak in the knees.

11 hours ago, kev61 said:

One of the best Chelsea pictures ever. Our great club has never been purely about what happens on the pitch...

26 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

One of the best Chelsea pictures ever. Our great club has never been purely about what happens on the pitch...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2902414/When-Hollywood-came-Chelsea-Raquel-Welch-stood-Stamford-Bridge-touchline-shouted-Wooee-bye-bye-Ossie.html

Another Chelsea No 9 in their 30s.

Former Chelsea player John Hollins takes up the story: ‘I don’t remember the game at all. I couldn’t tell you who we were playing or what the score was. I don’t think anyone was interested after that.

‘I do remember she was very tall and beautiful and wearing tight trousers and all the lads were all looking, thinking: “How the hell did she get into those?”

Except Ossie, who was thinking how the hell do I get into them.