• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

I think I'd take a good performance with them getting a miles offside winner and a wrongly given penalty in a 3-2 loss for us and two more Higuain goals if it stops Liverpool and Spurs .

Ham   
2 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

Do we want to win and potentially allow Liverpool to extend their lead?

Yes.  Us winning is everything.

Dippers or ADFC winning the league is shite either way. Like asking if you'd like to be shot or  stabbed.

ADFC are becoming insufferably arrogant on and off the pitch and need taking down a peg or two.  

Panda   

Honestly, I am far more interested in us getting into the top four than having to listen to Liverpool fans get excited over winning the league. I can't imagine wanting anything other than three points here. Couldn't give a crap about the title race.

We can take it off them next season anyway :happy:

32 minutes ago, Ham said:

Dippers or ADFC winning the league is shite either way. Like asking if you'd like to be shot or  stabbed.

ADFC are becoming insufferably arrogant on and off the pitch and need taking down a peg or two.  

Chelsea and Leicester have done that quite well in 3 of the past 4 years.  Only no one has dared mention it, because it breaks the Pep is God myth.
One short poppy to be shot down IMO

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I know, it is a tricky choice.  Right now I want a strong performance to point the way forward more than I worry about the result.

Yes; I do not think we're at a point where there is much likelihood of us beating the teams above and around us on their own patches, but that isn't to say that it's okay for us to roll over. A good performance is the least I expect. 

I should think we'll lose, and while I'll never root for that I'll get over it easily so long as we aren't pathetic in defeat and it helps avert a disaster at the top! 

Sciatika   

Want three points but losing will not be a disaster of Bournemouth proportions. As long as we see them put in the effort and play at pace, I'll be happy.

I’m sure we can beat them again. They were soundly beaten earlier on in the season. They were also very dodgy vs Newcastle, and we’ve got to beat them in the Carabao Cup final as well. 

This has to be a game we aim for all 3 points. We simply have to get as many points as we can from here until the end of the season. We’re in a proper scrap with United and Arsenal now.

Leo91   

Only watched the first half of City vs Arsenal. They can be got at but City are always just one pass away from scoring once they get into the final third. You need to ride your luck against them.

Holymoly   

Whilst it would cause me great vexation if the Scum were to win the league I really want us to do the double (followed by the treble in the Cup final) over City. I also REALLY want Manure to miss out on top 4.

21 hours ago, Ham said:

Amen.

Sometimes we are far too focused on Liverpool.