• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Ham   
1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

I reckon Albnso left Silva because he assumed he was offside.

No. He thought Hazard had him. Alonso's fault because Hazard was waiting for the short free kick. 

Dr Bruyne is 14/1 to score the next goal.

Chelsea are 10,000,000/1 

Ham   
Just now, Aussie1979 said:

65 minutes 

Half time I reckon. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

To be fair, Jose had  also became clueless. Our players saw what was coming to Utd. He made an almighty mess at Man Utd, which I predicted. 

Indeed!

5 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Mate there are case studies out there that prove effort and hardwork can beat talent. I don't care what system we're playing, the players out there on the pitch, man for man, should be embarrassed. 

Can. Did Burton not try hard enough then? The team is a mess, it’s not just down to a lack of graft. 

GURJ SS   
5 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

You can’t sack a squad in February. You can sack a coach.

So we sack them at the end of the season?

5 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Yeah I am not seeing a lack of effort I am seeing players trying to play a system many struggle to play and exposes our weaknesses. Conte was more pragmatic but covered our weaknesses far more than Sarri. That’s where I think people under appreciate Conte. 

If a professional can't easily adapt to a different system despite months of training, then maybe he should sell pies in the stadium, rather than pretend on the pitch.

We could have Ferguson, Mourinho and Clough at their peak managing those players and  little would change. They might be technically gifted enough to warrant PL status but of they lack the intelligence or effort then maybe they should just go

Just now, Ham said:

No. He thought Hazard had him. Alonso's fault because Hazard was waiting for the short free kick. 

Yeah, this is also a reasonable assumption. But I really wouldn’t expect either that someone would be onside through on goal like that with a quick freekick unless someone messed up the defensive line (in Hazard’s defense).

3 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Wengers out of work

Eh, that would be a turn-up - for him and us!