• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

kratos   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Eh, that would be a turn-up - for him and us!

Wenger,s already here, he's wearing a fat suit.

Wow. 

This is quite the spectacular performance even for this lot. They have nailed down the definition of "gutless overpampered fair weather players". We don't defend, we don't attack, we don't move or create space for each other. We don't tackle, or win any of the one-on-ones. We don't press and are guilty of ball watching. The only thing this lot of players can do is to keep the ball with many touches, slow movement of the ball and mostly horisontal bollocks that never asks any question of the opposition. 

Absolutely ****ing disgraceful performance from the players. There isn't a single individual out there that I'd miss if they were all sold tomorrow. Not one. Every single one of them deserves a months fine and should be responsible to pay the travelling support for tickets, travel and time in their life they'll never get back. I'm sitting at home watching this shower and I won't bother second half - they don't deserve my time. 

Wankers. 

We can sack Sarri and we can make only marginal improvements by playing a reactive and defensive style with focus on counter attacks. But any manager with a vision wanting us to play a progressive style of football will fail miserably. There isn't a manager out there that can get a tune out of these brats. Re-building starts here. We might as well bench Hazard for the rest of the season - his mind is already in Madrid and we should do everything in our power to not have him injured. The £100m will be pivotal for the re-build. Kanté should be next out the door. Rüdiger next. 

If I were Sarri I'd tell the board top four is gone and the rest of the season should be focused on the re-build by seeing who we already have in our ranks that are, or have the potential to be, a player that can play a more progressive style that is built on high-press, one-touch and lots of movement. No point continuing with these guys. They clearly don't have it in them. Not even Hazard. He loves to hug the ball too much and slows us down enormously. 

The difference between us and City is that they have 20 outfield player who fit that style. We are lucky if we have more than two.

Lazy overpaid bastards. 

Edit: I hope Sarri forces the XI that started the game to finish it. I don't think anyone deserves coming on with 4-0 up their arse away to City. Let the bastards who got us here be the ones who are disgraced. 

Edited by The_Ghost
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

To be fair, Jose had  also became clueless. Our players saw what was coming to Utd. He made an almighty mess at Man Utd, which I predicted. 

There is something rotten in this squad.

They are former champions TWICE. But they just aren’t consistent. You can’t literally walk the league title 2 of the last 4 seasons and not be a talented group. 

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Ok, well keep Sarri, Jorginho, Higuain, and Kovacic. Sack the rest. Happy? 

You've highlighted the problem with having this debate, I'm putting all the players in it, but some think certain players need to be grouped with the manager.

Jorginho was always needed to implement a new system.

Higuain is the best striker we've had since Costa, or is it you wanted Morata or Giroud to start this game?

Kovacic isn't playing, it's Barkley who should never have been signed.

Poor player choices and lack of manager support over the last 5 years has got us to this point, we've lost too much to recover from it by just changing the manager.

13 minutes ago, GianfrancoZola said:

If a professional can't easily adapt to a different system despite months of training, then maybe he should sell pies in the stadium, rather than pretend on the pitch.

We could have Ferguson, Mourinho and Clough at their peak managing those players and  little would change. They might be technically gifted enough to warrant PL status but of they lack the intelligence or effort then maybe they should just go

But a lot of them, including Alonso and Luiz, have been outstanding for us. They were both excellent under Conte in the first season.

Edited by PeteRobbo

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Wow. 

This is quite the spectacular performance even for this lot. They have nailed down the definition of "gutless overpampered fair weather players". We don't defend, we don't attack, we don't move or create space for each other. We don't tackle, or win any of the one-on-ones. We don't press and are guilty of ball watching. The only thing this lot of players can do is to keep the ball with many touches, slow movement of the ball and mostly horisontal bollocks that never asks any question of the opposition. 

Absolutely ****ing disgraceful performance from the players. There isn't a single individual out there that I'd miss if they were all sold tomorrow. Not one. Every single one of them deserves a months fine and should be responsible to pay the travelling support for tickets, travel and time in their life they'll never get back. I'm sitting at home watching this shower and I won't bother second half - they don't deserve my time. 

Wankers. 

We can sack Sarri and we can make only marginal improvements by playing a reactive and defensive style with focus on counter attacks. But any manager with a vision wanting us to play a progressive style of football will fail miserably. There isn't a manager out there that can get a tune out of these brats. Re-building starts here. We might as well bench Hazard for the rest of the season - his mind is already in Madrid and we should do everything in our power to not have him injured. The £100m will be pivotal for the re-build. Kanté should be next out the door. Rüdiger next. 

If I were Sarri I'd tell the board top four is gone and the rest of the season should be focused on the re-build by seeing who we already have in our ranks that are, or have the potential to be, a player that can play a more progressive style that is built on high-press, one-touch and lots of movement. No point continuing with these guys. They clearly don't have it in them. Not even Hazard. He loves to hug the ball too much and slows us down enormously. 

The difference between us and City is that they have 20 outfield player who fit that style. We are lucky if we have more than two.

Lazy overpaid bastards. 

Brilliant post.

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

There is something rotten in this squad.

They are former champions TWICE. But they just aren’t consistent. You can’t literally walk the league title 2 of the last 4 seasons and not be a talented group. 

To be honest, I do try to see what a manager is trying to do, before I criticise the players. Having studied this Sarriball thing, I think it is flawed and as clueless as hell. There is not a team in the PL that would make this shite work, believe me. 

Dingus   
3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Wow. 

Wankers. 

Lazy overpaid bastards. 

Edit: I hope Sarri forces the XI that started the game to finish it. I don't think anyone deserves coming on with 4-0 up their arse away to City. Let the bastards who got us here be the ones who are disgraced. 

What a post.

kratos   
2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

You've highlighted the problem with having this debate, I'm putting all the players in it, but some think certain players need to be grouped with the manager.

Jorginho was always needed to implement a new system.

Higuain is the best striker we've had since Costa, or is it you wanted Morata or Giroud to start this game?

Kovacic isn't playing, it's Barkley who should never have been signed.

Poor player choices and lack of manager support over the last 5 years has got us to this point, we've lost too much to recover from it by just changing the manager.

This I agree with, something rotten and toxic has set in the club and it is festering worse every season.