• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Blue Rod   
3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

You've highlighted the problem with having this debate, I'm putting all the players in it, but some think certain players need to be grouped with the manager.

Jorginho was always needed to implement a new system.

Higuain is the best striker we've had since Costa, or is it you wanted Morata or Giroud to start this game?

Kovacic isn't playing, it's Barkley who should never have been signed.

Poor player choices and lack of manager support over the last 5 years has got us to this point, we've lost too much to recover from it by just changing the manager.

So the players that Sarri brought in are also not good enough. Sarri to be the coach and the players. Got it  

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

But a lot of them, including Alonso and Luiz, have been outstanding for us. They were both excellent under a Conte in the first season.

Our memory doesn't go that far, Pete. 

3 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

But a lot of them, including Alonso and Luiz, have been outstanding for us. They were both excellent under a Conte in the first season.

True but **** or bang average since then. That's down to the individual not a system or a coach. They show no pride.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

So the players that Sarri brought in are also not good enough. Sarri to be the coach and the players. Got it  

Let's be honest, he got 1 player. Kovacic was a loan because it was cheap for the club and Higuain at 31 was the best player we could attract in the window.

Now they're getting in each other's way .

Comedy masterclass.

Been a good few years I think 9 since I posted on these boards but this first 30 min were sack worth. Sarri is rubbish. This is totally embarrassing and getting rid of Conte for this fool who has won nothing of note is a worse decision in hindsight . We need a bypass of squad 

Edited by divinefootball

BlueFizz   

It’s just ‘one of those days!’

They happen from time to time.

In our case about every third game.

• Haha 1

Blue Rod   
7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Edit: I hope Sarri forces the XI that started the game to finish it. I don't think anyone deserves coming on with 4-0 up their arse away to City. Let the bastards who got us here be the ones who are disgraced. 

To be fair, if I were a player on the bench, the last thing I would want is come on to this Sarriball shite. Would you like to warm up? What would be the point of calling on players that you have ignored all season while you carry out your hopeless experiment?   

1 minute ago, GianfrancoZola said:

True but **** or bang average since then. That's down to the individual not a system or a coach. They show no pride.

I'm not sure about that mate. I think they feel alienated from how how they’re being asked to play, as others were under previous managers.

That’s why I would prefer a manager who works towards implementing a style that best suits the players at his disposal, rather than one who has a”religion” and insists on force-feeding it to the players, regardless of how unsuitable it might turn out to be.