• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

2 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Problem is that the Board have likely told Sarri that the odd poor performance can be forgiven as long as we get top four. That’s likely the only condition. 

Personally I reckon it’s the fear of not getting a top four finish that is stopping Sarri from playing some of the younger players and why he hopes that the more ‘experienced’ players will buy him some breathing space till next season. 

It was a gamble he took that hasn’t worked out. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t pay the price for it. 

Could we win the Europa League?  Maybe if all the games are at the Bridge!

Leo91   

Rubbing salt into the wounds when I took out Aguero for Aubameyang in my FL. 

chelboy   

If there is any place we need upgrading its full backs. Both can not defend or go forward  in this system. 

Even Azpi has gone to ****, he’s been abysmal under Sarri. Are people seriously questioning his work ethic?!! 

The players are confused and shell shocked. 

Leo91   
1 minute ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Even Azpi has gone to ****, he’s been abysmal under Sarri. Are people seriously questioning his work ethic?!! 

The round thing is a football 

Dingus   
Just now, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Azpi has been regressing for the last couple of seasons now.

Just now, chelboy said:

If there is any place we need upgrading its full backs. Both can not defend or go forward  in this system. 

That's why Guardiola bought four and he's after another two . Meanwhile we're extending the contracts on the one of ours who clearly cannot cut the mustard.