• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Leo91   

I would sack Sarri if there is someone (anyone) available. People talk like he's the only progressive attacking manager out there. He's failed to show any lack of a plan b. Things honestly cannot get any worse. We have nothing to lose!!

Edited by Leo91

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, Sir said:

No point sacking Sarri. No point at all. Squad needs a massive overhaul.

Sack the players and keep Sarri. Which player should we start with  to make Sarriball work? 

DannyLB   
2 minutes ago, Sir said:

No point sacking Sarri. No point at all. Squad needs a massive overhaul.

Agreed. But we have bought so much trash that it will take years to turn this ship around. Any Chelsea fan needs to come to terms with the fact that we will not challenge for the title for years to come. 

I'm not even going to bother reading the last 30 pages, it definitely won't improve my mood.

This is appalling. Appalling. So many said before that although they expected us to lose, just want to see it close and with us trying and playing well... well, I'm sorry but this has been just woeful. Yes, we've attacked and played some nice bits of football here and there, but it's been for nothing, no real chances created and our defending, if you can call it that is beyond embarrassing.

I'll never give up on my club, I'll always back them, I'll always love them, but these past two season's have really tested that. Sarri's refusal to change anything and I mean ANYTHING is costing us almost every week at the moment. If he doesn't change something very quickly the club have to change him, it's as simple as that for me.

Shocking.

Proud of our fans who have travelled though, that I can still hear singing.

Zidane   
4 minutes ago, GianfrancoZola said:

So sack another manager who isn't really the problem, see a short time lift in performance before going back to the same. 

As said before I'm not not blaming Sarri, but he is nowhere near the biggest of our problems

I agree with you mate. But culling or benching all but two of our first-teamers (barring Kepa and Kante?) doesn't sound likely given the history of our club. 

2 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Agreed. But we have bought so much trash that it will take years to turn this ship around. Any Chelsea fan needs to come to terms with the fact that we will not challenge for the title for years to come. 

I have reached that conclusion but can we play some young homegrown players then.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

the difference is Sarri doesnt try anything different. 

He just goes on making notes 🙄

GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

the difference is Sarri doesnt try anything different. 

A counter attack style is the only thing this team knows, but if that's what we want then we can bring in anyone to that job, even Steve Bruce will do that. When are we as a club going to demand that the players need to step up and start playing like a big club does?

Edited by GURJ SS

Go on ! Get off DeBruyne , you weren't good enough for us .

Mega lol.

1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

True but our big spending days are long gone.

I agree but sarriball is not working and in my opinion will never work if He makes it until the end of the season he needs to change his tactics and I’m afraid he never will