• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Well if it is a gamble to play our senior players who are mostly (if not all) on £100k+ then we might have to point our fingers elsewhere instead of the manager. 

Well that’s another issue. Sarri has been dealt the squad at his disposal. The question is whether he’s getting the best out of this squad of players. I’d say that’s open to debate. 

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I'm not even going to bother reading the last 30 pages, it definitely won't improve my mood.

This is appalling. Appalling. So many said before that although they expected us to lose, just want to see it close and with us trying and playing well... well, I'm sorry but this has been just woeful. Yes, we've attacked and played some nice bits of football here and there, but it's been for nothing, no real chances created and our defending, if you can call it that is beyond embarrassing.

I'll never give up on my club, I'll always back them, I'll always love them, but these past two season's have really tested that. Sarri's refusal to change anything and I mean ANYTHING is costing us almost every week at the moment. If he doesn't change something very quickly the club have to change him, it's as simple as that for me.

Shocking.

Proud of our fans who have travelled though, that I can still hear singing.

Most of them left at half time

Just now, DannyLB said:

Agreed. But we have bought so much trash that it will take years to turn this ship around. Any Chelsea fan needs to come to terms with the fact that we will not challenge for the title for years to come. 

Indeed. I said to my brother yesterday that we're on the brink of what Liverpool did around 09 and that is not just drop out of contention for the title, but out of contention for top 4 for for a considerable period. Our squad is so far behind the title contenders that it's going to take a lot of time to get us back to where we were and it's going to take a very good manager to do it (and patience from the club). For me Sarri really is not that man.

1 minute ago, Never happy said:

Most of them left at half time

The ones remaining and still singing are doing us proud. The ones who left at half time, I cannot blame at all and I feel genuinely sorry for them all.

Panda   
7 minutes ago, Sir said:

No point sacking Sarri. No point at all. Squad needs a massive overhaul.

I think Sarri needs to go AND the squad needs an overhaul

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

Well that’s another issue. Sarri has been dealt the squad at his disposal. The question is whether he’s getting the best out of this squad of players. I’d say that’s open to debate. 

I'd say it's not even a debate. He quite clearly isn't.

What does he write all the time? certainly nothing about the game otherwise he would change something. 72 minutes needing goals we change alonso for emerson....whats the point?

8 minutes ago, jangz said:

It's Sarri's fault..  He is paid to prepare and manage a football team..  5-0 at 55 minutes is unacceptable. 

And the players are paid to do what exactly? Pick their noses and check their bank accounts? Get out of here, this is embarrassing for a set of professionals who do this for a living. 

8 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Exactly. Hiring Sarri was a huge risk, and keeping Conte one more year could have been a decent option, but the club looks as though it wants to go in another direction in terms of the football. 

Keeping Conte on was made impossible, mostly because he was an absolute wanker over his last 12 months here. He gave the club no choice.  

4 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

I like Sarri, I liked the look of Sarriball as played at Napoli.

But as we say ‘We are Chelsea’ - and this is not adequate.

The squad lacks leaders on the pitch, not talent.

Sadly, should Sarri go tomorrow I think I’d be quietly relieved.

Weren't you the one who has claimed you liked Sarri and how we were trying to play a different brand of football? I get that fans are fickle, but the one common denominator for the failure of our last three managers is the players. But hey, easier to sack the man in charge end pretend everything is dandy I suppose. Got us here hasn't it? Let me give you a clue - it won't get us any further than where we are right now.