• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, Panda said:

I think Sarri needs to go AND the squad needs an overhaul

I'd go with that.  

kratos   

Problem is can we trust Sarri when this rebuild happens?

He's won nothing as a manager and frankly if this football of his ever does ever does click I honestly do not see us being successful with it.

kratos   
Just now, Box of Tricks said:

She should go too.

I don't think it matters, Roman will just appoint another stooge.

Just now, The_Ghost said:

And the players are paid to do what exactly? Pick their noses and check their bank accounts? Get out of here, this is embarrassing for a set of professionals who do this for a living. 

Keeping Conte on was made impossible, mostly because he was an absolute wanker over his last 12 months here. He gave the club no choice.  

Weren't you the one who has claimed you liked Sarri and how we were trying to play a different brand of football? I get that fans are fickle, but the one common denominator for the failure of our last three managers is the players. But hey, easier to sack the man in charge end pretend everything is dandy I suppose. Got us here hasn't it? Let me give you a clue - it won't get us any further than where we are right now.

As bad as it was under conte last year this is just another level Sarri is not good enough 

chelboy   

Just do not think we need something as complex and technical as Sarriball is with the current players. It was always going to be a risk but unless we buy the entire Napoli 11 then I do not see much of the point in experimenting much. I think we see both sides of a defensive manager like   Conte and an attacking one like Sarri. When attacking managers teams do not score goals then are leaky at the back and very vulnerable. Conte had a worse team than Sarri IMO and is probably on course to do a better job. Attacking philosophy does not always guarantee success. Just because Pep did it does not mean Sarri will. 

Edited by chelboy

Just now, Box of Tricks said:

She should go too.

But Romans not interested anymore he wants out, if he didn't he would have got rid of her ages ago