• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Leo91   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

I'm sorry, but Sarri as a manager is fundamentally and totally flawed - playing players out of position, playing players who are not up to the task. In what planet is Jorginho suited to the centre of defence in our midfield? Remove your silly fanboy glasses and have some objectivity for a minute. No team in the PL would make sense of this shite  

It'll be utterly amazing if he keeps the same line up in the next big game. 

If he's here LMFAO!

Edited by Leo91

Ham   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Jeez this forum is depressing even before a ball is kicked.

I apologise for such optimism before a ball was kicked. 

these players should be made to walk back to London, naked, with **** thrown at them while Chelsea fans line the roads shouting Shame. if you perform like that in your job, you'd get the sack, not your manager

Bison   

I would have expected Sarri (by this stage) to identify who the good and bad players are. Some players should have been phased out / one or two academy players being given serious consideration etc. But he has done nothing of the sort.

He keeps saying Pep, Klopp etc have been at their clubs for years but what has he done to justify being given the same time and support?

I didn't want Jose and Conte's depressing football but I never believed it would ever get this bad.

chelboy   

Funny thing is people will start saying Pep lost 4-0 in his first season and saying all these excuses. I keep saying it Sarri is not Pep and we should not bank on him having the same fortunes and success. This is looking like another AVB. 

1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

We know that Luiz said he would have left if Conte stayed, and we definitely would have lost Willian as well. Maybe would have lost Morata as well... but would any of those players leaving be considered a disaster in hindsight?

No. But keeping Conte would have been one. 

He was openly taunting he club to sack him halfway through his second season as the defending champion. That says everything you need to know. 

By the way - 6-0 down. We are 8 men in the box against their three. Yet they find a way to score. Does anyone seriously think that's down to the manager? Alosno switching off at their first - Sarris instructions? You think Sarri says "don't care about your winger Marcos"? Their 3rd - Barkleys header? Azpi's penalty? 

Basically 5 out of their 6 goals have been individual mistakes by us. Even Gündogans was a shot Kepa should have done better with. The only goal we couldn't do anything about was Agüero's screamer.