Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Just now, Never happy said:

HE WILL BE SACKED AFTER THIS

He wont.

Blue Rod   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

Who's out of position? We play 433.

What the he'll does 433 mean? Jorginho couldn't defend his house against a garden gnome. Yet he is the man at the centre when out attacks break down. He has no pace, can't run with the ball, can't tackle, can't shield the ball.  Kante, the best man in defensive midfield is deployed wide. How many times has Jorginho broken up attack? How many times has he won a tackle? How many goals has he created? 

Leo91   
Just now, Bison said:

I would have expected Sarri (by this stage) to identify who the good and bad players are. Some players should have been phased out / one or two academy players being given serious consideration etc. But he has done nothing of the sort.

He keeps saying Pep, Klopp etc have been at their clubs for years but what has he done to justify being given the same time and support?

I didn't want Jose and Conte's depressing football but I never believed it would ever get this bad.

Bizarre. If Drinkwater and Moses don't suit the system and have been on the sidelines why do some of these players in the starting XI get to play week in week out ?

1 minute ago, Never happy said:

he might, but it won't make any difference

I guess he'll repeat his "but they are not playing how I want them" so it's not his fault.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Never happy said:

I wouldn't be surprised - we'll get someone in and we'll land at 6th. Then we hire someone new permanently and then sack him when he fails as well. All the while Blue Rod tells us how **** all the managers are out there. 

We as fans don't deserve a manager that build a team and style in his vision. I've met 3 year olds with more patience then us. 

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

Not even a sport.

Don't be ridiculous 🙄

Sir Clive Woodward, a massive Chelsea fan, would do a better job than Sarri but then who wouldn't?

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, GianfrancoZola said:

he might, but it won't make any difference

Look what sacking Mourinho has done for Man U 😀

Bring in Lamps and JT. can't do worse but will at least work on the pride and defence.