• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

An excellent result .

After twenty minutes I thought it'd be ten .

• Haha 1

My 8 year old daughter just came in a seen the score she laughed and daddy Chelsea can’t lose 6 -0 it’s impossible . Well I’m afraid it was not and if Sarri stays in charge it could happen again

GURJ SS   
7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I wouldn't be surprised - we'll get someone in and we'll land at 6th. Then we hire someone new permanently and then sack him when he fails as well. All the while Blue Rod tells us how **** all the managers are out there. 

We as fans don't deserve a manager that build a team and style in his vision. I've met 3 year olds with more patience then us. 

That's the club's style.

1 minute ago, jangz said:

I don't see a lack of effort rather direction causing this. 

the individual errors leading to ALL the goals today are down to lack of effort. nothing to do with tactics or direction. 

Blue Rod   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

4 at the back, 3 in midfield, 3 in forward position.

Jorginho is playing a role where possession is recycled. He struggles to do that for various reasons and is a limited player because he can't play on the wide parts of a 3 man midfield.

So Kante can't play as a centre mid on the right side of a 3 so he's a limited player.

What we have is limited players.

If Jorginho was creating loads of chances,  Sarri would still have to deal with the problem of covering his defensive weaknesses. But instead we have a player in the centre of our midfield who is no way near even Fabregas creative wise, and is the worst in the team defensive wise. Where does this make sense, except to mindless fanboys of Sarri? 

Just now, Never happy said:

this is like a throwback to the days where we got beat 6-0 against Rotherham

I remember that one they had a player who iirc got a hat trick and looked about 95.