• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

10 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Bring in Lamps and JT. can't do worse but will at least work on the pride and defence.

I'm n to sure that Derby would release Frank and I'm not sure he'd want to come anyway.

I'm also not sure he's ready yet either and I don't think you'd want him to come if he wasn't;t since it might not go well for him and that would go badly for his future prospects here.

Better to wait and see how he gets on and how his career develops I think.

As for JT? He's has even less experience of management of course and is currently responsible for coaching Villa's defence I think.

It doesn't prove anything either way, but I'm afraid they're leaking goals at quite a rate.

Edited by PeteRobbo

1 minute ago, BlueFizz said:

Yes - I was. Why is this new comment incompatible with my previous ones? And am I not entitled to evolve my views over time?

I posted this to express how I would feel if he is sacked - not to call for his sacking. 

And if fickle is coming to my first Chelsea game in 1962, aged 2, and supporting us in person at the Bridge ever since (season ticket holder for 20 plus years)  - through good, bad, boring, great and current times - then I guess I am fickle. 

It's not - I was just surprised to see it changed from one week to another. 

Fickle wasn't aimed at you specifically - and being fickle doesn't have to do with loyalty to the club either. 

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

I would not have kept Conte as he also wanted to leave the club but picking such a risky manager like Sarri is starting to show now how bad it could get. I would have preferred a Jardim or Poch type of coach. Someone that can coach a team and do very well with limited resources. Someone who does not only rely on 1 person in a system and so on. 

Poch had a worse record than Sarri when Spurs hired him. Jardim? Really? 

Sarri did very well coaching a Napoli side who were mid-table and he did it on very limited resources. He basically competed against Juve for three straight seasons. That would be like Eddie Howe competing with City for three straight seasons.

1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

Sarri was a huge gamble. I never bought the Sarriball thing. He had no solid record to show. We could have scooped a jackpot with him. But with gambling, you are zillion more times likely to lose.  

I know you can't count, but to check that you don't need to use addition, subtraction or even any of the more complex methodologie such as multipliers or being able to use division. You just need to be able to read a Serie A table. 

Leo91   

Maybe Sarri is actually a genius and the UK public smoking ban is his kryptonite 

kratos   
1 minute ago, exiledblue said:

Sarri blanked Pep at 90. Thats wrong

If Jose had done that you would not hear the last of it....oh wait.

1 minute ago, GianfrancoZola said:

the individual errors leading to ALL the goals today are down to lack of effort. nothing to do with tactics or direction. 

lost the dressing room as they say...

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

If Jorginho was creating loads of chances,  Sarri would still have to deal with the problem of covering his defensive weaknesses. But instead we have a player in the centre of our midfield who is no way near even Fabregas creative wise, and is the worst in the team defensive wise. Where does this make sense, except to mindless fanboys of Sarri? 

If we were performing and Jorginho was making mistakes then fair enough, but we can't blame one guy when everyone else is strolling around. Jorginho is not Cesc, no one is Cesc.

Blame the stupid 1 year over 30's policy from our club when coming to contracts for Cesc, not the player who was signed.

Edited by GURJ SS

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

It's not - I was just surprised to see it changed from one week to another. 

Fickle wasn't aimed at you specifically - and being fickle doesn't have to do with loyalty to the club either. 

Poch had a worse record than Sarri when Spurs hired him. Jardim? Really? 

Sarri did very well coaching a Napoli side who were mid-table and he did it on very limited resources. He basically competed against Juve for three straight seasons. That would be like Eddie Howe competing with City for three straight seasons.

I know you can't count, but to check that you don't need to use addition, subtraction or even any of the more complex methodologie such as multipliers or being able to use division. You just need to be able to read a Serie A table. 

Really? Ranieri has a better record than Sarri. On what planet is your Sarri made? 

Edited by Blue Rod

at least no one can say we didn't do our bit to stop 'Poo winning the title..

Edited by r.bartlett

If Sarri is still in charge for the cup final (although I think he will be sacked before that), we might as well not show up...a bit like today

2 minutes ago, Panda said:

Bit cheeky of Sarri to not shake Guardiola's hand.

I thought they was friends that’s why he most probably blanked him how could a friend embarrass you so much in front of the whole world