• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Ham   

Two days before the 30th anniversary of Hillsborough. 

We will be vilified if we win. 

paulw66   
9 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm amazed you remember the date. It never gets talked about.

Perhaps we might all wear black armbands as a show of respect for those who suffered, and for that poor benighted policeman. But then, let's not open that can of worms again. We've discussed that quite enough already.

Mike Dean to ref this game , expect Luiz to be butchered , and Higuain to be done retrospectively for something Dean clearly sees but pretends otherwise so he gets a bigger ban

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Mike Dean to ref this game , expect Luiz to be butchered , and Higuain to be done retrospectively for something Dean clearly sees but pretends otherwise so he gets a bigger ban

Luiz to get butchered by Sergio "not that sort of player" Aguero?

Holymoly   

Apparently Mike Dean is one red card away from his 100th in the Premier League. Guess which two teams have been penalised most often? That's right CFC and City, both on 9. I would imagine that he will be looking to make a bit of a statement at the weekend. Add to that the fact City will be desperate to to avenge the earlier 2-0 and I am expecting some very bad things to happen Sunday afternoon.

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

Apparently Mike Dean is one red card away from his 100th in the Premier League. Guess which two teams have been penalised most often? That's right CFC and City, both on 9. I would imagine that he will be looking to make a bit of a statement at the weekend. Add to that the fact City will be desperate to to avenge the earlier 2-0 and I am expecting some very bad things to happen Sunday afternoon.

Don't forget he was the ref who got Alonso and Ramires  retrospective reds by claiming he hadn't seen them commit offences even though he was looking right at them in both cases. So I think you can add those to the nine he's given our players if they're not included in his total of nine.

Leo91   

I expect City to get away with a lot of niggly fouls which will then frustrate us and someone like Luiz or Kante will put in a sneaky one and see red.

How does Mike Dean still get the big games? He's useless, but then I guess that is maybe why.

Obviously a very difficult game, but 100% want us to win, regardless of how that impacts the title race. This is must win for City though so I expect it will be very hard for us to get any kind of result. Decisions for Sarri - Alonso or Emerson, Barkley or Kovacic and Pedro or Willian... I think we'll see:

Kepa

Azpilicueta  Rudiger  Luiz  Alonso

Kante  Jorginho  Barkley

Willian  Higuain  Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Emerson, Kovacic, RLC, Pedro, Giroud

What I would like to see:

Kepa

Azpilicueta  Rudiger  Luiz  Emerson

Kante  Jorginho  Barkley

Pedro  Higuain  Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, RLC, Kovacic, CHO, Willian, Giroud

jones   
On 4.2.2019 at 11:58 PM, Ham said:

They will reschedule it for Monday, so it falls on the exact date. And yes, we will be villains. Again. The only question is: will it be Salah or Henderson that slips this time.