• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

27 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

lost the dressing room as they say...

lame excuse that for me doesn't wash. if I can't stand my manager at work, I'll move jobs. only at Chelsea you seemingly can't be bothered, play like that **** shower today and do the same under the next manager. 

Man City , competition for places in every position , give 120%.

Chelsea competition for places , everyone wants to leave if they're not picked.

Chelsea in a nutshell 

jangz   
Just now, GianfrancoZola said:

lame excuse that for me doesn't wash. if I can't stand my manager at work, I'll move jobs. only at Chelsea you seemingly can't be bothered, play like that **** shower today and do the same under the next manager. 

You lose the dressing room when your system isn't working..  Players are confused and results aren't coming..  Which means they stop believing in your system..  Key being the manager's approach..  To think players don't care is also not fair..  You bring a knife to a gunfight..  There  us only one result then. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Exactly. This is despite him being able to stitch a PL medal to his pocket. If he can flop, are we surprised that Sarri, who never won a thing even in lowly Serie A, is cooking up this shite? 

He's not flopping. He's having to work with what he's inherited which isn't good enough it would appear.

22 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Why not Poch? 

How are you going to get him?

Dingus   

The issue here is whether we as a club are willing to accept these types of performances to get the desired attacking football that everyone craves. Because we all wanted it after the shitshow Conte was putting on last season.

As someone else mentioned, the club knew 100% what they were getting with Sarri and still went ahead and got him in. Why shouldn’t he stick to his guns with his methodology? Pep only plays one way and sticks with it regardless.

Only difference is that our club/board has spent the best part 5 years buying absolute drivel instead of spending it on world class players that would keep the team competitive.

So we sack Sarri. What happens then? Still the same players.

I'm bored of sacking managers when the going gets tough.

Only so many times people can lay the blame on the manager without placing equal blame on the players here.

2 minutes ago, jangz said:

You lose the dressing room when your system isn't working..  Players are confused and results aren't coming..  Which means they stop believing in your system..  Key being the manager's approach..  To think players don't care is also not fair..  You bring a knife to a gunfight..  There  us only one result then. 

funny nobody mentioned the system not working in the first 2 months of the season. Today none of the players were confused, they were just not doing their job. it's not like football is quantum physics. Barclay didn't have to break the enigma code, he just had to kick the ball anywhere else then put on a plate for one of the deadliest strikers in the world. 

johnboy   
3 minutes ago, GianfrancoZola said:

funny nobody mentioned the system not working in the first 2 months of the season. Today none of the players were confused, they were just not doing their job. it's not like football is quantum physics. Barclay didn't have to break the enigma code, he just had to kick the ball anywhere else then put on a plate for one of the deadliest strikers in the world. 

Is it not the point that after the first two months, others worked out how to play against it & because it appears to have no flexibility then it cannot adapt to pose other problems. It only allows for like for like changes apparently.