• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Holymoly   
4 minutes ago, Dingus said:

This whole sudden love in for Conte I'm seeing is the most ridiculous thing in a long time.

When are we just going to admit that these players just aren't very good instead of piling the blame on Sarri? Every time I see Alonso move away from Bernardo it makes my blood boil.

So we sack him, then what? We'll still have the same crap players and it's back to square one again.

We lost bad yesterday, no denying that but sacking Sarri isn't the answer.

Agreed.

If you put the whole lot of them on the transfer list I'm pretty sure top 6 quality clubs would probably only be interested in Hazard, Kante and maybe Rudiger. The rest are squad quality at best. That said, the right manager should be able to evoke a team spirit that is capable of creating something greater than the sum of it's parts. At the moment we are a rudderless ship with a lack of consistency that is alarming.

5 minutes ago, Dingus said:

This whole sudden love in for Conte I'm seeing is the most ridiculous thing in a long time.

When are we just going to admit that these players just aren't very good instead of piling the blame on Sarri? Every time I see Alonso move away from Bernardo it makes my blood boil.

So we sack him, then what? We'll still have the same crap players and it's back to square one again.

We lost bad yesterday, no denying that but sacking Sarri isn't the answer.

That's the same Alonso that despite not fitting the system Sarri wants to utilise got a three year contract extension from the board.

That's the issue , and it has been for ages , the board wants one thing  , the coach another , it's all very well and good not fighting for what you need to be a success but then you end up exposed as frauds when you play against the masters of the system , City outplayed us , out pressed us , out passed us , out tackled us and out saved us , there isn't an aspect of football in which we had the upper hand in this game .

Conte fought for what he wanted and was very much put in his place and in my opinion belittled , no body gave him the respect he was due for what he did at board level , they're all too thick to understand that coaching the side is the hardest aspect of running a football club , not the easiest.

He's also been left carrying the can for the disappointing end to the season , having been blamed for putting personal glory of winning the FA Cup above finishing in the top four and the players once more given a pass when for all we know the players wanted the medals but no ,  it was all Conte's fault . I didn't believe that then and I don't now. 

22 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Try to dismiss the thoughts of what Conte spent and who bought who. Go to basic morals - for his own personal reasons he didn't do his very best - see Conte the previous season and compare. 

Simply for those reasons he'd not do for me again. 

That’s certainly a strong reason to never ever consider him again. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him struggle for a top job outside of Italy. 

Whatever took place at board level you just don’t do what he did. Unprofessional doesn’t even begin to cover it. Downright childish and extremely disrespectful. 

Dingus   

Not that we'll ever hear it, but I wonder what Roman thinks about it all?

Does he even really care anymore? Doesn't bother coming to the games anymore because of what happened with his Visa, no new stadium either.

Everything about the club is just a mess.

Sack Sarri ASAP, because he won't change....who to appoint?

why not try to get Steve Holland, here till the end of the season, 

Jose?

Wenger or even big Sam ....

we wont get relegated

Time to forget the top 4, concentrate on the 3 cups..

it wont change until the squad have a complete overhaul..

But again it won't happen because we won't spend the money anymore on whose needed, not while Marina is in charge of the purse strings

Ham   

I've heard people suggesting that Jorginho isn't the ideal player against one of the smaller teams who park the bus.  I've also seen that he's not the type of player needed against the top teams. 

Who does that leave? 

4 minutes ago, Ham said:

I've heard people suggesting that Jorginho isn't the ideal player against one of the smaller teams who park the bus.  I've also seen that he's not the type of player needed against the top teams. 

Who does that leave? 

A very select bunch .

Europe ? 

Maybe ?

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Who does that leave? 

To be fair to him he was quality for Napoli and without doubt a key player in the way they played, which was as good as anyone I've seen recently.

Stick him in the City side or Barcelona and I reckon people would be raving about him.

bert19   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Who does that leave? 

Whilst he's obviously struggling, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him.  I mean, his manager has hardly changed things to help enhance his qualities or hide his weaknesses.  He's just been hung out to dry.  

I'd drop him to be honest, not so much because of him, but more because I know nothing about our approach will change whilst the same system is employed game after game. 

bert19   
18 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Sack Sarri ASAP, because he won't change....who to appoint?

why not try to get Steve Holland, here till the end of the season, 

Jose?

Wenger or even big Sam ....

we wont get relegated

Time to forget the top 4, concentrate on the 3 cups..

it wont change until the squad have a complete overhaul..

But again it won't happen because we won't spend the money anymore on whose needed, not while Marina is in charge of the purse strings

I'd have rung him this morning to try and get him back on the coaching staff.  He's been a huge miss for us