• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

kev61   

The thing about Sarri is he has run out of ideas and I will reiterate...the player he most trusts and has most faith in is Jorginho! the weakest player in the team! - that alone to me says he should be sacked as soon as possible - unless you think Jorginho is wonderful and the rest of the players are letting him down!!.

Unfortunately we are between a rock and a hard place for someone to take over until the end of the season - zola? great footballer but is old guus available?

Edited by kev61

Jasonb   
On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 3:12 AM, kev61 said:

The thing about Sarri is he has run out of ideas and I will reiterate...the player he most trusts and has most faith in is Jorginho! the weakest player in the team! - that alone to me says he should be sacked as soon as possible - unless you think Jorginho is wonderful and the rest of the players are letting him down!!.

Unfortunately we are between a rock and a hard place for someone to take over until the end of the season - zola? great footballer but is old guus available?

In the event that Sarri does fall and gets sacked, I would think RDM might be an option until the end of the season.

He seems flexible re our CL run and has Chelsea player pedigree. 

Like you say Guus is old now and I think once before he said he would not do it again.

6 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Ashley Cole has scored the same amount of goals as alonso this season. 

Bizzare 

How many times has he hit the post?

49 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

How many times has he hit the post?

They don't count though .