• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 6 Chelsea 0

Bournemouth already rolling over for Liverpool, and Huddersfield losing at home to arsenal..with city needing a win tomorrow we will be down in 6th tomorrow night

chelboy   

Predicted by the end of Feb we would be out of the top 4 but it seems to have come slightly earlier than I imagined. City will be with Aguero and I just feel he will get the better of Luiz and Rudiger tomorrow. In the community shield he terrorised them both. Without Aguero they are not as fearful IMO. 

Sciatika   

I will admit to brief moments of wondering if a Man City win would be OK, but I looked at the table tonight with us being overtaken and have changed my mind again. We could really, really do with the points.

chelboy   
3 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I will admit to brief moments of wondering if a Man City win would be OK, but I looked at the table tonight with us being overtaken and have changed my mind again. We could really, really do with the points.

I think the Spurs and Man U games are far more important than this. Those are 6 pointers. If we win both then we should make top 4. 

5 hours ago, chelboy said:

I think the Spurs and Man U games are far more important than this. Those are 6 pointers. If we win both then we should make top 4. 

At this stage, every game is just as important. 

5 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

At this stage, every game is just as important. 

I agree. If we can get a point out of this game I'll be delighted, as it will keep us 4th and with us not playing in the next GW and United playing Liverpool, it would be a massive boost for us IF Liverpool win that and we're ahead of united with a game in hand.

Do we really want Liverpool to win the league?

we have brought this on ourselves by appointing a manager who is clearly out of his depth, we shouldn't be relying on other clubs to save us..

How we lost to a poor Bournemouth side 4-0 shows this, they are useless away from home (only Fulham have lost more)

27 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Do we really want Liverpool to win the league?

we have brought this on ourselves by appointing a manager who is clearly out of his depth, we shouldn't be relying on other clubs to save us..

How we lost to a poor Bournemouth side 4-0 shows this, they are useless away from home (only Fulham have lost more)

We lost to Bournemouth last season too so Sarri hasn't done anything different there .

We have been dropping points because we were dominating games and not scoring , Sarri has rectified that by bringing in a striker who knows where the goal is so if all goes to plan we should see an improvement .