• Current Donation Goals

1 minute ago, The Psycho Pianist said:

Jorginho is dump even against this kind of opposition. Seriously at this point it's like choosing to eat a Farmfoods horsemeat frozen burger over a gourmet Wagyu every game.

Go veggie .

• Haha 1

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

His brother is no doubt totally focused on CHO's career and not 15% of £35m commission.

Exactly. CHO just needs to keep calm. Next season he will be able to fight for his place with Pulisic, maybe Hazard, both Pedro and Willian who may not even be here either.

kev61   
7 minutes ago, The Psycho Pianist said:

Jorginho is dump even against this kind of opposition. Seriously at this point it's like choosing to eat a Farmfoods horsemeat frozen burger over a gourmet Wagyu every game.

Like trying to spot the ' brown booby' tropical bird

GURJ SS   

Decent first half, the opposition is sitting in a deep 541 and 532. It's the type of game you take a 1-0 from, but I think if we our players start taking more risks and pass to the player who are making runs we'll open them up more. It just seems like the players are reluctant to play risky football when attacking, but they've played most of their Chelsea career with not playing a short, quick and risky passes in the final third and I doubt some of them will ever be able to bring themselves to do it. The moves are sometimes there but they just don't take the pass, Pedro had a brilliant chance to play a clever pass to Kovacic and he actually went to play it then pulled out at the last minute, the frustration in Kovacic was clear; I think we've just got such a miss match of styles at the moment.

I think our midfield players (Kante, Jorge, Kova and Barks) are way ahead in terms of adjusting to a different style than our wide players are.

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, kev61 said:

He's going to Liverpool?

Nah, apparently he wants game time so it'll be the last place he goes.

kratos   
Just now, GURJ SS said:

Solanke thought that. Silly boy.

1 hour ago, chara said:

Yesterday I watched the second half of the Ajax/RM game.... RM's wunderkid looked exactly that to me..way ahead of CHO..go figure..

They did pay EUR 61m for him as a 16 year old. He's played senior football in Brazil. He's miles ahead of CHO yet halfway through the season they had similar apps for their respective first team. 

CHO has gotten the minutes he deserves. 

31 minutes ago, Ham said:

What's black and white is that he will be leaving us thanks to Sarri. 

If he leaves Sarri will have nothing to do with it. He's been here 7 months for godness sake. If the kid leaves because he's gotten a few minutes less than he thinks he's worth then good ridance. 

25 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

His brother is no doubt totally focused on CHO's career and not 15% of £35m commission.

Precisely. CHO is being extremely badly advised (if the rumours are true). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the game the ref has been shocking. Not sure what Malmo needs to do to get a yellow. They've gotten away with at least 4-5 challenges that easily could have been yellows. Which leads me to my next point, when opponents get's in our faces we are so incredibly weak. I swear this bunch of Chelsea players are hands down the weakest we've ever had mentally. It's pitiful! 

Other than that it's the same old. Only one players that attempts to play one-touch football but he's completely alone. The rest needs at least 2-3 touches if not more. And we are led to believe these players are world class? Overpaid primadonnas is what they are - so distraught with the current lot. 

We are 7 months into the season and I have no idea what the point of Kovacic and Barkley is. Kovacic is utterly useless in this team - no end product, no threat in the final third, play over complicated at every opportunity and puts his teammates in awkward positions due to bad reading of the game. He's got the odd flash dribble that leads to nothing. I'm so relieved he was only a loan - massive failure so far imo. Barkley isn't far behind despite him scoring the only goal. But he ain't the type to play a fast one-touch game either - his ball control is ridiculous. 

Luiz casual, just like the rest of the team. Passing lacks focus and is almost exclusively the same horizontal bs we've reverted back to. Just like we always do. We are leting a bunch of amateurs that finished 3rd in the swedish league while their season ended 3 months ago dictate the tempo and bully us. Their last competitive match was 2 months ago and they seem more sharp then us - that says it all. 

Can't wait for the re-build to happen. Very few of our players who deserves to wear the shirt, let alone the salary we pay them.

Sarri must wonder what the hell he did leaving Napoli. This is a massive step down for him. His Napoli side would have wiped us off the pitch. 

Edited by The_Ghost

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, kratos said:

Solanke thought that. Silly boy.

Exactly, and that was with his competition for 2nd choice striker being an injured Sturridge.

9 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I think it was a joke Gurj......."keep calm" and all that.