• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
32 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

On the money as ever Mark.

I think the artist in questions was actually the superbly named Buck Owens & The Buckaroos!

"Cigarettes and whisky and wild, wild women,

They'll drive you crazy, they'll drive you insane......."

Maybe Kev knows the song too.

I know it well - my dad used to sing it - not fond memories for me.

Edited by kev61

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

I know it well - my dad used to sing it - not fond memories for me.

Ah right. Sorry mate.

Blue Rod   
3 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

You're making it sound like heroin Rod. We're only talking about cigarettes and whisky here for good nerds sake, (not even wild, wild women - reference Mr Kelly?). 

I don't think anyone need be "preoccupied with guaranteeing supply" to any great extent. They are both freely available.

Well,  Pete  Just looking at Sarri frantically chewing those butts, if that is what enjoyment looks like, please send me to my dentist every single day. 

Always available, may be in the shop and in your drawer, but not under your seat in the dugout. Making sure he has cigarettes with him is something Sarri cannot leave to chance. Could you imagine the panic in Sarri if he turns up at SB and realises he's without cigarettes?

1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

Well,  Pete  Just looking at Sarri frantically chewing those butts, if that is what enjoyment looks like, please send me to my dentist every single day. 

Always available, may be in the shop and in your drawer, but not under your seat in the dugout. Making sure he has cigarettes with him is something Sarri cannot leave to chance. Could you imagine the panic in Sarri if he turns up at SB and realises he's without cigarettes?

I might like to see the reaction!

kev61   
47 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Yes indeed, like me not having a drink in my hand posting here.