• Current Donation Goals

BlueFizz   
2 hours ago, Never happy said:

If not true, a wasted click. The story ends by saying there's no verification and no source, but it's the sort of thing they players might be saying.

Still, someone's click bait worked.

Boni   
18 hours ago, Jasonb said:

You make a reasonable point about the losses yet for me the killer was the last two league matches were we drew at home to Huddersfield 1-1 and lost away to Newcastle 3-0. If we had won both those fixture we would have been 4th. I think the players stopped playing for Conte yet made an effort for the Cup Final.

Yes. 

Our players didn't want to play for Jose, they didn't want to play for Conte, they don't want to play for Sarri and they don't want to play for the fans. 

I really hope for a complete turnaround from this type of mentality from our players. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Boni said:

Yes. 

Our players didn't want to play for Jose, they didn't want to play for Conte, they don't want to play for Sarri and they don't want to play for the fans. 

I really hope for a complete turnaround from this type of mentality from our players. 

Which is why the disconnect between the fans and the club and players is growing every year, it's very sad to see.

Vinod   

For what it's worth, I call bullshit on the theory that the players don't want to work. 

Either Sarri is not able to communicate his methods to the players or the players don't have the intelligence to absorb the tactics. His system seems to demand constant attention from the players and incredible awareness. I don't think any of the old lot has that. Hazard, Willian, Luiz, Alonso, Barkley, etc don't exactly come across as mentally sharp. Sarri needs tactically aware players to make it work.

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Which is why the disconnect between the fans and the club and players is growing every year, it's very sad to see.

The current bunch aren’t fit to lace the boots of the old guard we had between 2002-2012. I’m happy to have lived to experience that batch of Chelsea. 

I feel nothing for the players we currently employ. They are players that earn their living here. That’s it. I think I’ve never cared so little for our players in my 30 years as a Chelsea supporter. If any of them left tomorrow I’d feel nothing. That’s a worrying sign...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Never happy said:

"That doesn’t mean there’s any truth to these whispers, but it would seem a logical thing for them to be upset about"

Dear me - another huge stretch by someone calling themselves a journalist. 'Wow!' indeed.

Chelsea travelling squad

Kepa Arrizabalaga
Willy Caballero
Jamie Cumming
Antonio Rudiger
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Ethan Ampadu
Andreas Christensen
David Luiz
Emerson
N’Golo Kante
Mateo Kovacic
Jorginho
Ross Barkley
Eden Hazard
Willian
Pedro
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Gonzalo Higuain
Olivier Giroud

**Alonso is rested, and Loftus-Cheek has a reoccurrence of his back issues.

On 2/13/2019 at 11:50 AM, Michael Tucker said:

For this one, I'd be tempted to go with this lineup:

Kepa

Zappa 

Rudiger

Christensen

Emerson

Jorginho

Kante

Willian

CHO

Hazard

Higuain

Given that RL-C stayed  at home, I'd keep the same lineup, and bring Willian in.