• Current Donation Goals

jones   

No need to field a B team here. Europa League of highest priority, and it should rather be the FA cup we cut this year.

Really want to see Hazard Higuain hudson-odoi up front. Away goals critical. That being said, Willian often scores in games like this against weaker opposition. 

Shame with RLC. Really worried his back injuries will mess with his career. Think Sarri was ready to have him as his first choice #8 at the time he first got injured. 

Kepa

Azpi Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Kanté Jorginho Kovacic

Hazard Higuain Hudson-Odoi

bert19   
16 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

The current bunch aren’t fit to lace the boots of the old guard we had between 2002-2012. I’m happy to have lived to experience that batch of Chelsea. 

I feel nothing for the players we currently employ. They are players that earn their living here. That’s it. I think I’ve never cared so little for our players in my 30 years as a Chelsea supporter. If any of them left tomorrow I’d feel nothing. That’s a worrying sign...

Kante.  I'm not too fussed about a lot of the others, but I bloody love Kante. 

Holymoly   

Reddit's prediction...u2neclpwbhg21.thumb.png.e766f14de87b0ddbb09a540b95c7a12e.png

Ham   
46 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Reddit's prediction...u2neclpwbhg21.thumb.png.e766f14de87b0ddbb09a540b95c7a12e.png

That would be great if RLC was even in the country. 

bert19   
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

That would be great if RLC was even in the country. 

I feel like that's our strongest XI at the moment (if all are fit) 

paulw66   
On 2/12/2019 at 7:50 PM, Boni said:

Last season under Conte we had Kante playing in his natural position. We lost 3-0 to Bournemouth, 4-1 to Watford, 3-0 to Roma, 3-0 to Barcelona, 3-1 to Spurs and if my memory serves me well we also lost 3-0 to City. 

We failed to qualify for top4. 

If people think taking Kante back to his normal position will magically solve our problems then I don't know.

The players are the common denominators and I feel that Sarri needs to be backed by the board and given the players he needs. 

I believe that Pep snubbed us because he didn't believe that our board would back him. 

Very rational point(s). 

19 minutes ago, bert19 said:

I feel like that's our strongest XI at the moment (if all are fit) 

Will we ever know what RLC is like when fit?  

On 2/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, Jasonb said:

You make a reasonable point about the losses yet for me the killer was the last two league matches were we drew at home to Huddersfield 1-1 and lost away to Newcastle 3-0. If we had won both those fixture we would have been 4th. I think the players stopped playing for Conte yet made an effort for the Cup Final.

You pick 2 games in a W6D1L1 run which is a bit picky and included a win against Liverpool.  Two games in the 7 days after the Liverpool win.  Whereas we had a clear week to the Cup final.

And even if we had won both those last 2 games, we'd still have been level and required to make up 22 goals on goal difference.
I get the frustration of it all, but it was a 5 game winning run that made it even feasible.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:50 PM, Boni said:

Last season under Conte we had Kante playing in his natural position. We lost 3-0 to Bournemouth, 4-1 to Watford, 3-0 to Roma, 3-0 to Barcelona, 3-1 to Spurs and if my memory serves me well we also lost 3-0 to City. 

We failed to qualify for top4. 

If people think taking Kante back to his normal position will magically solve our problems then I don't know.

The players are the common denominators and I feel that Sarri needs to be backed by the board and given the players he needs. 

I believe that Pep snubbed us because he didn't believe that our board would back him. 

Logical and sensible. 

Not only did we lose big to "smaller"teams with Kanté in his "correct" position (whatever that is), but we had five defenders behind him!

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Logical and sensible. 

Not only did we lose big to "smaller"teams with Kanté in his "correct" position (whatever that is), but we had five defenders behind him!

Captain the above is illogical 

Kante in his “correct” position (whatever that is) in the previous two seasons he won the PL at two different clubs. 

50 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Captain the above is illogical 

Kante in his “correct” position (whatever that is) in the previous two seasons he won the PL at two different clubs. 

With Matic at DM as I recall.