• Current Donation Goals

Ham   
4 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

An 18 year old who has Hazard, Willian and Pedro in front of him. CHO needs to just stick to training and playing a bit part, 

What bit part? 

What games does Sarri think are suitable for him? 

Forget his slow introduction to the team as that will only benefit Bayern. Sarri doesn't care what Chelsea look like next season just like Conte didn't last year. 

With an ageing squad we cannot afford to lose quality youngsters.

3 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

If that's he's attitude then it's best he leaves, we've already got enough stroppy players.

I think you have to add the knock on effect with other youth players as well.  His attitude is not really in question at the moment,

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

If at 18 he has that type of attitude to not let the more experienced guys try and steady the ship (fully well knowing that they're into their 30's and next season they may not even be here and if are then will be winding down), then I'd prefer to not have that type of player at the club.

The more experienced guys are the ones who've put us in this situation.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

What bit part? 

Forget his slow introduction to the team as that will only benefit Bayern. Sarri doesn't care what Chelsea look like next season just like Conte didn't last year. 

Exactly.

chara   

Yesterday I watched the second half of the Ajax/RM game.... RM's wunderkid looked exactly that to me..way ahead of CHO..go figure..

GURJ SS   
5 minutes ago, Ham said:

What bit part? 

He can't play in every game, especially at the moment. If anyone thinks Sarri doesn't have the support of the dressing room, there won't be a place to recover from if he plays a 18 year old and we lose. Even the same fans (not particularly the ones on here) calling for CHO will call for his sack, we've just been battered 6-0, now is definitely not the time.

To be honest CHO has shown flashes but we have also looked far weaker when he has played, Sarri is doing what Conte and Jose did but in a different way; both previous managers got numbers behind the ball but Sarri just keeps the ball away from the opposition, our problems are still there and CHO will at the moment (just at the moment) make things worse.

Edit: Even if CHO stays, we'll have to bring in mega quality to get better, quality far ahead of CHO.

Edited by GURJ SS

Just now, chara said:

Yesterday I watched the second half of the Ajax/RM game.... RM's wunderkid looked exactly that to me..way ahead of CHO..go figure..

I wonder what his age is :)

Just now, GURJ SS said:

He can't play in every game, especially at the moment. If anyone thinks Sarri doesn't have the support of the dressing room, there won't be a place to recover from if he plays a 18 year old and we lose. Even the same fans (not particularly the ones on here) calling for CHO will call for his sack, we've just been battered 6-0, now is definitely not the time.

To be honest CHO has shown flashes but we have also looked far weaker when he has played, Sarri is doing what Conte and Jose did but in a different way; both previous managers got numbers behind the ball but Sarri just keeps the ball away from the opposition, our problems are still there and CHO will at the moment (just at the moment) make things worse.

He's not being selected for any game right now.

GURJ SS   
10 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Not much in the way of midfield defense.

That is the worrying bit, but maybe one of Kovacic or Barkley will sit deeper and allow the other midfielder to go further forward.

Just now, GURJ SS said:

Well you have highlighted the bloody main problem, Its tactics, What CHO does badly can be accomodated , play to his strengths, This cup is really not important as far as the season goes