• Current Donation Goals

GURJ SS   
6 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

The more experienced guys are the ones who've put us in this situation.

True, and it's their job to fix it.

If I was totally confident that our club wouldn't make a knee jerk reaction then I'd probably start CHO myself, but we're a crazy club with some crazy attitudes in the squad; we'll go down to 15th again real quick if we upset these nutters. Not worth the hassle when the club keep taking their side.

Just now, southcoastal said:

Well you have highlighted the bloody main problem, Its tactics, What CHO does badly can be accomodated , play to his strengths, This cup is really not important as far as the season goes

Really? It probably represents our best chance of qualifying for next year's CL doesn't it?

GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

He's not being selected for any game right now.

True. But we're at such a bad stage at the moment, like ridiculously bad. Personally I'd rather have him out on loan and protected from the nonsense.

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Really? It probably represents our best chance of qualifying for next year's CL doesn't it?

Its not an easy cup to win, a lot of good teams still in it, Just a personal view I would push for 4th at the expence of everything else

1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

True, and it's their job to fix it.

If I was totally confident that our club wouldn't make a knee jerk reaction then I'd probably start CHO myself, but we're a crazy club with some crazy attitudes in the squad; we'll go down to 15th again real quick if we upset these nutters. Not worth the hassle when the club keep taking their side.

That's a strange reaction Gurj. You're saying that you're going to persist with the underperforming players who've got us into this situation because it's their responsibility to fix it?

Have you considered that they've already demonstrated their inability to do that? Surely we should be giving chances to some who haven't contributed to the failure?

GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Well you have highlighted the bloody main problem, Its tactics, What CHO does badly can be accomodated , play to his strengths, This cup is really not important as far as the season goes

It all depends on personal opinion on what I'm going to say next, but I don't think he's good enough to do that for him.

GURJ SS   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

That's a strange reaction Gurj. You're saying that you're going to persist with the underperforming players who've got us into this situation because it's their responsibility to fix it?

Have you considered that they've already demonstrated their inability to do that? Surely we should be giving chances to some who haven't contributed to the failure?

Honestly I don't think CHO is good enough (yet). A CHO on form is still not better than his competition off form, personally I think Sarri should have kept Moses and loaned out CHO; but then it looked like CHO would have left if that happened, and I think CHO has in turn probably stopped himself from progressing his game because of it. All CHO had to do was go on loan and play some carefree football.

40 minutes ago, Ham said:

Another massive f### you to CHO.  

Is Sarri seriously telling the piss? Spiteful old man. 

Bit early for a strop - game hasn't started.

36 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

RLC was badly mismanaged by the club, he certainly had great potential but the big contract and wrapping him up in cotton wool destroyed his chances of being a top player. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see him ever being a main player for us, unless we don't mind playing Europa League football and fighting for 5/6th place. He simply isn't a top 4 player, there's no fight or aspirations in him left, I do think it's also RLC and his attitude but personally I have no doubt in thinking the club played a huge part in carving him out that way.

Perhaps, or perhaps it was just hype.  I think there has always been more to the cotton wool than just his being more talented than his peers.  More likely there is some inherent problem, (which may be simply his back).

19 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

If that's he's attitude then it's best he leaves, we've already got enough stroppy players.

(CHO)  Yes, but I doubt he is that upset about it.  Father and Brother and BM perhaps.

11 minutes ago, chara said:

Yesterday I watched the second half of the Ajax/RM game.... RM's wunderkid looked exactly that to me..way ahead of CHO..go figure..

11 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

I wonder what his age is :)

18.  RM paid up front a fortune for him at 16, and he then played a lot of games for Flamengo and only arrived after his 18th.
What did RM do to this expensive wunderkid - gave him a few minutes and packed him off to RM B team where he had to prove himself.

asvaberg   

The swedish fans are a disgrace. Not welcome in Norway. 

51 minutes ago, Ham said:

Another massive f### you to CHO.  

Is Sarri seriously telling the piss? Spiteful old man. 

I wonder if it's coming down from the board ?