• Current Donation Goals

Dreadful so far , no idea creatively whatsoever .

asvaberg   

If we can't beat this sh**t opponent then we can't beat anyone......

Ham   
24 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

That's a strange reaction Gurj. You're saying that you're going to persist with the underperforming players who've got us into this situation because it's their responsibility to fix it?

Have you considered that they've already demonstrated their inability to do that? Surely we should be giving chances to some who haven't contributed to the failure?

Precisely.

21 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Honestly I don't think CHO is good enough (yet). A CHO on form is still not better than his competition off form, personally I think Sarri should have kept Moses and loaned out CHO; but then it looked like CHO would have left if that happened, and I think CHO has in turn probably stopped himself from progressing his game because of it. All CHO had to do was go on loan and play some carefree football.

You clearly don't rate him.

I do.

asvaberg   

Excellent by Kovacic.

Terrible by Pedro.

28 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Its not an easy cup to win, a lot of good teams still in it, Just a personal view I would push for 4th at the expence of everything else

I think we should be competing hard in every competition which offers a route to next year's CL. That is to finish in the top 4 of the CL or win the Europa League. We certainly shouldn't be quitting on competitions because there are some good teams in it.

The most expendable competition we have now, (if indeed we have one at all), is the FA Cup.

GURJ SS   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

You clearly don't rate him.

I do.

Because I said I don't think he's ready yet? C'mon, it's not that black and white.

Leo91   

Good link up play by Giroud and Willian. Just off balance as he went to pull the trigger.

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

You can add me to that. I rate him, homegrown what is not to like.

Homegrown is certainly a bonus but it really doesn't come into it. We could easily fill the squad with homegrown players who never get a game, a bit like what's happening now.