• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

I don't care what anyone says Sarri is a dud .

Stick with someone who has one way of playing and has already been found out ?

Stick with someone who picks the same players in the same formation regardless of who we're playing ?

Stick with someone when they only make like for like substitutions ?

Stick with someone who makes them at the same time every game ?

We're getting progressively worse not better .

Sack him and I guarantee we'll get better . Immediately.

jangz   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

And how the spineless and pointless Jorginho stays on for 90 minutes every week. I genuinely dislike the player. 

I don’t dislike him.. Not his fault.. he dumped city for us.

Dingus   
Just now, Michael Tucker said:

^^^^^

I think that the bigger question is 'where's Roman'? Followed by 'why isn't he doing something'?

Roman’s given up-thought that was obvious by now.

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

And how the spineless and pointless Jorginho stays on for 90 minutes every week. I genuinely dislike the player. 

Wasnt even a 9 mil or whatever gamble on sarri it's now a 60m+ gamble on sarri and jorginho who we will never shift

From Chris Sutton on BBC:

This is Maurizio Sarri's last game at Chelsea. The Italian job is over for them. How can it last? There's a way to lose a game. But they're out without a whimper. The fans have turned on him. What's positive about Sarri and Chelsea? Why risk them taking charge of a game against Manchester City? He's done.

•  

JaneB   

Come on Brighton 🏆

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

We need to employ Solskjaer then. He revived the players that Mourinho thought were dead and gone.

Honestly, I do not see the comparison between Sarri and Mourinho or Conte. The last two had ideas that once worked, unlike Sarri. 

So you don't see the pattern then?

41 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

I see this point being made a lot, but how many players starting under Mourinho in 15/16 are starting under Sarri now? 

Not many by my count, so I don't see how you can accuse them of having form for it when most of them weren't even here.

Sure, but Azpi, Luiz, Willian, Pedro and Hazard were all starters under José.  

Absolutely the playing personell has been changed, mostly by Conte which we all know was a disaster of epic proportions. £200m on virtually second rate players. That takes some performance to manage to spend that money and wages on players obviously not fit to wear the shirt. Bakayoko? Drinkwater? Zappacosta? Emerson? Morata? Jesus wept.  

But what's more,  the 'key' players of this squad are the same and they are just as weak as they always were. What we have failed to do is to replace our previous leaders. Just look at that second half performance. Where is the fight? Where is the will? Just a lot fo fluff. 

Anyhow, sack Sarri by all means. But I'd be surprised to see any tangible improvements bar an almost complete revamp of the key players in the squad. Anyhow, knowing this club, Sarri is living on borrowed time. Wouldn't be surprised to see him sacked tomorrow. But whoever takes over will have their work cut out big time. Zidane? He'd be mad to take this job. Who else then? Lampard? Yes let's get a club legend and smear his memory by trying to get a tune out of this lot. 

• Haha 1

Ham   

I hope we stay away from Italian managers for a while. Stubborn isn't the word.