• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

Recommended Posts

All I said was , that piece of Haddock was good enough for Jehovah ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

All I said was , that piece of Haddock was good enough for Jehovah ...

Right....????

I like it, but nevertheless in this case your acute rhetoric leaves me nonplussed my liege......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

Hope we're not all singing the closing credits song after the game tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Right....????

I like it, but nevertheless in this case your acute rhetoric leaves me nonplussed my liege......

Blasphemy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Right....????

I like it, but nevertheless in this case your acute rhetoric leaves me nonplussed my liege......

 

25 minutes ago, Ham said:

Hope we're not all singing the closing credits song after the game tonight. 

 

From Monty Pythons " Life of Brian"

He's not the messiah , he's a naughty boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Rod   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Guys, we're moving in dangerous waters here. Please, let's get back to posting about the game.

Agree. We have wandered far far away from that debate about the Roman heritage  of rhetoric. One of those Marcos Alonso bugs is spreading here.  

Edited by Blue Rod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Blasphemy. 

Ah right. Thanks Ham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

 

 

From Monty Pythons " Life of Brian"

He's not the messiah , he's a naughty boy.

Yes indeed. Yet again I've been out-kellied, (and out-hammed to boot in fact!

Formidable mon brave.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Hope we're not all singing the closing credits song after the game tonight. 

Well....yeh. I'm afraid we might have to alas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Agree. We have wandered far far away from that debate about the Roman heritage  of rhetoric. One of those Marcos Alonso bugs is spreading here.  

Nice one that man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.