• Current Donation Goals

Ham   
1 minute ago, MikelBlue said:

Surprise. Odoi can score from the wing. More proof that Sarri is his worst enemy 

Many will discount this performance by him citing the quality of opposition. 

Between him and Kante for MOTM with Kante just shading it. 

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Kante for me. Got forward to great effect in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

If he gets fired I hope he’ll concede that a lot of things were within his control that he failed to consider. Both tactical and personnel 

chelboy   

All the fringe players doing well. Emerson and CHO stand out from the fringe bunch. Such a shame both likely wont feature on the weekend. 

Just now, chelboy said:

All the fringe players doing well. Emerson and CHO stand out from the fringe bunch. Such a shame both likely wont feature on the weekend. 

Another long day for us where the game again will be over long before halftime. 

14 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Were those boos for Jorginho??!

Yes. Shameful - heads and shoulders the best option we have for that regista role. Pirlo weren't a defensive maestro either but seemingly had a failry decent career as the "DM". It's all about finding the right balance of players next to Jorginho. 

Much better second half but then again Malmo tired (unsurprisingly) and also suffered a red (deservedly). 

Hudson-Odoi, Kanté, Emerson and Willian all very good. Loftus-Cheek is just such a natural. For me he's a given in the three-man midfield together with Jorginho and Kanté. 

Ham   
7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Yes. Shameful - heads and shoulders the best option we have for that regista role. Pirlo weren't a defensive maestro either but seemingly had a failry decent career as the "DM". It's all about finding the right balance of players next to Jorginho. 

Much better second half but then again Malmo tired (unsurprisingly) and also suffered a red (deservedly). 

Hudson-Odoi, Kanté, Emerson and Willian all very good. Loftus-Cheek is just such a natural. For me he's a given in the three-man midfield together with Jorginho and Kanté. 

I don't think the boos are aimed at him per se.  He's become a symbol of Sarri's stubbornness. 

Blue Rod   
4 minutes ago, Ham said:

I don't think the boos are aimed at him per se.  He's become a symbol of Sarri's stubbornness. 

It would be just awful if the good were directed at him. It's not his fault that Sarri is just the manager he is. 

chara   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

F

our Chelsea players ran away from their winger there at the same time and left him alone. 

Clueless. 

One of the most bizarre bits of defending I have ever seen.

Willian's late freekick?.... a new tactic?