• Current Donation Goals

Blue Rod   
19 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

To be fair, he didn't "lie low" Rod. He finished second to great acclaim.

That is the problem, Pete. It always seems to happen when confidence gets the better of you, and you want to climb up the next level. That is when you get exposed. Because people like Sarri are confident in what they are doing, flawed as it may seem to most people (how many bankers become football managers?) BUT, what confidence gives a bluffer, confidence takes away from a bluffer. That's the important lesson. 

Caballero, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson, Kovacic, Kante, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Giroud.

Subs: Cumming, Luiz, Ampadu, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Hazard, Higuain

DannyLB   
Just now, Bob Singleton said:

Caballero, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson, Kovacic, Kante, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Giroud.

Subs: Cumming, Luiz, Ampadu, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Hazard, Higuain

I take it Rob Green hasn't been registered for EL?

I like that starting line-up. Show us what you got CHO. 

Gonna be some disappointed people when they realise Kovacic not Kante will take the Jorginho role.
Bulka of course has not signed a contract I believe.

Much weaker team - frankly I'd rather we did this in the FA cup than this competition.  And it kinda implies we will go strong FA cup, weak EL, strong LC, weak against spurs mid-week in the prem.  Wrong way around for me.

24 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

That is the problem, Pete. It always seems to happen when confidence gets the better of you, and you want to climb up the next level. That is when you get exposed. Because people like Sarri are confident in what they are doing, flawed as it may seem to most people (how many bankers become football managers?) BUT, what confidence gives a bluffer, confidence takes away from a bluffer. That's the important lesson. 

I don't think he finished second in Serie A purely by bluffing Rod.

• Haha 1

Blue Rod   
19 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

I don't think he finished second in Serie A purely by bluffing Rod.

I would like to believe you. But the more I watch his methods, or lack of it, the more I listen to him, the harder for me to make any sense of what he's doing.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

I would like to believe you. But the more I watch his methods, or lack of it, the more I listen to him, the harder for me to make any sense of what he's doing.

Fair enough, but even so, if you can explain to me how a manager can take a football team to finish 2nd in what is a very tactically, astute league purely by bluffing then I'll be all agog to read it. 

Still , at least BT haven't got the Worlds biggest idiot doing co commentary .

Oh.

Wait.