• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly   

Dear god but this is edgy.

No flow, purpose or signs of any link-up from us thus far. Very poor, hope the players grow into the game. 2nd best to a poor opponent. 

Edited by East Lower

We can rightly moan about Sarri being stubborn and inflexible, but watching some of our players tonight who can't string two passes together is pitiful.Can't see why he should be blamed for this

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Great ref . 

That was a dive from Willian I thought.

Right now we're looking second-best to lowly opposition.

Blue Rod   
22 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Fair enough, but even so, if you can explain to me how a manager can take a football team to finish 2nd in what is a very tactically, astute league purely by bluffing then I'll be all agog to read it. 

Just the way a layperson, who has never been to a medical school can work as a surgeon for decades. 

Ham   

I don't know what's the worst thing about the club currently.

The appalling lack of support from the fans every week or our inability to keep possession under pressure. 

Just now, Blue Rod said:

Just the way a layperson, who has never been to a medical school can work as a surgeon for decades. 

But how did the team earn the points?

Just now, Phoenix Blue said:

We can rightly moan about Sarri being stubborn and inflexible, but watching some of our players tonight who can't string two passes together is pitiful.Can't see why he should be blamed for this

It’s pretty clear they don’t believe in what he’s trying to get them to be. They’re playing with fragile or no confidence at all. No smiles or any apparent pleasure in being on the pitch

Blue Rod   

How did a layperson impersonate a surgeon, opening up and stitching people? Teams have won matches without a manager. I can bet that if the current Chelsea team was asked to play without a Sarri, they could not play worse

Edited by Blue Rod