• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 0 (3-4 Pens)

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our EFL Cup Final against Manchester City at Wembley Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:30, Sunday, 24th February, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

The first fifteen minutes of this game will tell all , they score first and we'll fold faster than an origami ninja .

• Haha 1

Looks like Tottenham are out the race for the title, much to sky's disgust as they have just bragged about signing up all the top threes remaining games

Edited by Never happy

25 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Looks like Tottenham are out the race for the title, much to sky's disgust as they have just bragged about signing up all the top threes remaining games

You sound happy about that - me too.

Man U Liverpool tomorrow - another lose/lose game for Chelsea fans

kratos   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

The first fifteen minutes of this game will tell all , they score first and we'll fold faster than an origami ninja .

Or Superman on laundry day XD

BlueFizz   

Maybe it’s the sunshine... the warm weather... I almost feel excited about going tomorrow... having weird thoughts too... like we’ll win. 

17 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

Maybe it’s the sunshine... the warm weather... I almost feel excited about going tomorrow... having weird thoughts too... like we’ll win. 

It’s the hope that kills you....  I have a feeling we will win too.

JaneB   

Very off topic but I just found myself sitting next to Bobby Zamora in an Italian restaurant in Bond Street. How cool is that? Well ok, but Brighton is my 'second' team so I was quite impressed 😊

54 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

36 minutes ago, Johnny Bee said:

It’s the hope that kills you....  I have a feeling we will win too.

Even though I made the joke above, I am also getting "the feeling". 

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

You sound happy about that - me too.

Man U Liverpool tomorrow - another lose/lose game for Chelsea fans

I 100% want a Liverpool win tomorrow.

I'd stomach them winning the league if it meant we came top 4

• Like 1