• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 0 (3-4 Pens)

Sea foot   

Unfortunately, I'm not getting the feeling. Sorry.

kratos   
30 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Very off topic but I just found myself sitting next to Bobby Zamora in an Italian restaurant in Bond Street. How cool is that? Well ok, but Brighton is my 'second' team so I was quite impressed 😊

Well over the hill strikers are our niche. Should have asked if he fancies a stint here.

JaneB   
9 minutes ago, kratos said:

Well over the hill strikers are our niche. Should have asked if he fancies a stint here.

At least he's had the decency to retire 😏

First final I’m not looking forward too its a weird strange feeling should be buzzing but I’m dreading getting smashed again hopefully we put in a performance and get a little bit of the luck but can’t see us winning 2-0 city 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Even though I made the joke above, I am also getting "the feeling". 

Ditto. Not sure if I’m deluded or it’s a touch of the sun. Or just the protracted smile after watching CHO earlier in the week. Touching wood as I type though.

BlueFizz   
1 hour ago, blue moon said:

Ditto. Not sure if I’m deluded or it’s a touch of the sun. Or just the protracted smile after watching CHO earlier in the week. Touching wood as I type though.

I think it’s good and reasonable to be hopeful.

With my ‘+45 years watching Chelsea’ head on I can say - despite all the media frenzy, the few bad results, the negative vibes generated on this forum etc - we are a good side (not great) and in transition, but capable of giving City a tough game and of beating them.

Surprised to see some optimism in here although I don’t share it unfortunately. 

Think it’ll be a comprehensive loss. 4-1 or along those lines. I’d hope to see;

Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Luiz, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Hudson-Odoi, Higuain, Hazard

But it ain’t happening of course. 

1 hour ago, blue moon said:

When hope is gone, there is nothing to fear.

BlueFizz   
5 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Surprised to see some optimism in here although I don’t share it unfortunately. 

Think it’ll be a comprehensive loss. 4-1 or along those lines. I’d hope to see;

Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Luiz, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Hudson-Odoi, Higuain, Hazard

But it ain’t happening of course. 

Isn’t Kepa injured? I think I want Rudi in the starting 11, but agree with Emerson and CHO (more hope than expectation that he’ll dazzle) but not LC. Way to undisciplined to face City imho. 

54 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

Isn’t Kepa injured? I think I want Rudi in the starting 11, but agree with Emerson and CHO (more hope than expectation that he’ll dazzle) but not LC. Way to undisciplined to face City imho. 

Oh I thought Kepa was saved against Malmo? In that case I feel even more pessimistic! 

In regards to RLC - only midfielder that has a creative strain in him imo. I was very excited that we signed Kovacic but the two seasons he’s wasted at RM has made its mark. He’s unable to do anything in the final third and unfortunately hasn’t panned out the way I hoped he would. 

But it’s all opinions!