• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 0 (3-4 Pens)

Recommended Posts

Despite the fact I want Sarri gone this has no bearing on today - HUGE HUGE game!!

Obviously after the 0-6 it’s ectremely tough to see this one in a positive light but this is a one-off game and anything is possible.

Let’s DO this!

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   
28 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ha ha, I know! 💙 I was just mucking about. 

No offence taken JB. I was looking at this weekend expecting a double tonking. Hopefully CFC can confound my pessimism too 🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JaneB said:

The rules of rugby leave me bewildered but in recent times I've developed a fascination with it. Love the way the game is played and the interaction between the ref and the players, and the camaraderie between opposing fans.

Love Brian O'Driscoll too 😉

The rules have changed so much since I last played (mid 90s... cracked ribs at the age of 36 saw me stop) I sometimes have difficulty making out what's going on now (especially in the front row where I used to play). Disappointed with yesterday's result. Hate losing to the Welsh at rugby... almost as bad as losing to the Aussies at cricket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   
6 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

No offence taken JB. I was looking at this weekend expecting a double tonking. Hopefully CFC can confound my pessimism too 🤓

Oh.....btw...muwuhahaha

 

D67D908E-A316-4A41-B814-11606F4493B1.jpeg

Edited by Holymoly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
11 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

No offence taken JB. I was looking at this weekend expecting a double tonking. Hopefully CFC can confound my pessimism too 🤓

Double whammy for you hopefully 💙

5 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Oh.....btw...muwuhahaha

 

D67D908E-A316-4A41-B814-11606F4493B1.jpeg

Now you've spoilt things 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
21 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

The rules have changed so much since I last played (mid 90s... cracked ribs at the age of 36 saw me stop) I sometimes have difficulty making out what's going on now (especially in the front row where I used to play). Disappointed with yesterday's result. Hate losing to the Welsh at rugby... almost as bad as losing to the Aussies at cricket.

Wow Bob, new respect for you 😳 I love rugby players, they're so brave and committed and they don't go around with bling and ridiculous contrived hair. And they respect the referee. 

Yes losing to the Aussies at cricket is really unbearable. 

Edited by JaneB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
51 minutes ago, JaneB said:

The rules of rugby leave me bewildered but in recent times I've developed a fascination with it. Love the way the game is played and the interaction between the ref and the players, and the camaraderie between opposing fans.

Love Brian O'Driscoll too 😉

Not understanding the rules probably was a factor Jane.My mate was a very good baseball players and he taught me the rules.I got to really like the game and many a game we went to See the Seattle Mariners play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
7 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Wow Bob, new respect for you 😳 I love rugby players, they're so brave and committed and they don't go around with bling and ridiculous contrived hair. And they respect the referee. 

Yes losing to the Aussies at cricket is really unbearable. 

Try living in the Carribean and losing to the West Indies!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Rod   

I've just heard Sarri on the radio say that we should use the victory over City at the Bridge as a template for today's game. He's just conceded that we play better without Sarriball.  It all depends on whether Kante is fit and ready for a 3 man job for 90 min. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.