• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

DannyLB   

Kepa can and should be disciplined internally if the club deems what he has done disrespectful, out of order etc etc but NOT at the expense of our chances of winning matches. 

Ham   
24 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Did not see what he did and cannot be bothered to look. My opinion is that Kepa undermined Sarri's authority and should not play this game.

Who knows, it might have been a "misunderstanding" based on a fake injury, but his reaction was, at the very least, disrespectful.

Either that, or he had cramp. Which, for a goalkeeper is beyond laughable.

At the same time, I personally found Sarri's reaction to be far more embarrassing than anything Kepa did. 

The older guy who came over to whisper in his ear is the club doctor, in charge of all other medical and physio staff and Sarri wasn't having any of it. 

Yes Kepa should have gone off, confusion or no confusion but Sarri let himself and the club down badly with his strop which is a shame because his performance as manager was otherwise excellent.

27 minutes ago, Ham said:

Yes Kepa should have gone off, confusion or no confusion but Sarri let himself and the club down badly 

Had Kepa gone off when told to, then there would have been no Sarri reaction/strop to be embarrassed by. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

By that logic, Spurs should send Poch to the stands for his behaviour at the weekend. 

One thing I shouldn't be suprised about but am is that there hasn't been much mention on Pochettino's behaviour. I found it absolutely shocking,  he looked like he wanted to hurt him. Very intimidating and completely unacceptable. 

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Had Kepa gone off when told to, then there would have been no Sarri reaction/strop to be embarrassed by. 

Even so Michael 🤔

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

One thing I shouldn't be suprised about but am is that there hasn't been much mention on Pochettino's behaviour. I found it absolutely shocking,  he looked like he wanted to hurt him. Very intimidating and completely unacceptable. 

It's the Spurs cloak of invisibility , nobody ever appears to notice anything untowards they do , Kane and Ali diving like their lives depended on it , the collective fouling , Vertonghen just being Vertonghen and Pinochio talking absolute cobblers 90 per cent of the time and behaving like a petulant child the rest . Nothing is ever mentioned , what sway do they have over the football writers of the UK who should be laughing at them not bending over backwards to praise them ? I really dont get it , they're a nothing club and have been so for years and their supporters are weapons grade bell ends .

38 minutes ago, Ham said:

The older guy who came over to whisper in his ear is the club doctor, in charge of all other medical and physio staff and Sarri wasn't having any of it. 

Which is why I think as Paul or Mark said, it comes down to time wasting.  The medics and player were wasting time, and the manager wanted them to get a move on - hence the attempt to sub him off.
In which case it was an extremely mild stropette.

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's the Spurs cloak of invisibility , nobody ever appears to notice anything untowards they do

The Poll game, and the Clattenberg game, were major refereeing catastrophes, yet somehow we share the blame with Spurs equally.

Truth is in both games it was 20/80 and the 20% was the ref.  

Ham   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Which is why I think as Paul or Mark said, it comes down to time wasting.  The medics and player were wasting time, and the manager wanted them to get a move on - hence the attempt to sub him off.
In which case it was an extremely mild stropette.

A mild strop?  He very nearly left the ground after literally throwing his toys around 😂

The longer he goes without a cigarette, the worst he gets.

chara   
1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

Did not see what he did and cannot be bothered to look. My opinion is that Kepa undermined Sarri's authority and should not play this game.

Who knows, it might have been a "misunderstanding" based on a fake injury, but his reaction was, at the very least, disrespectful.

Either that, or he had cramp. Which, for a goalkeeper is beyond laughable.

That's twice...perhaps someone here can explain what cramp is?...…. if you watch how Kepa went down his legs are not quite "right".as he smothers the ball..maybe that caused the onset of cramp and why on earth is it laughable ?.. It could be said it's laughable for a highly trained extremely fit player to go down with cramp..no one here woken and stretched in the night and seized up with cramp?..or perhaps its just us old folks.

The whole incident should be put behind us. Had the shootout gone our way how many would be bopping along on the subject?

37 minutes ago, chara said:

That's twice...perhaps someone here can explain what cramp is?...…. if you watch how Kepa went down his legs are not quite "right".as he smothers the ball..maybe that caused the onset of cramp and why on earth is it laughable ?.. It could be said it's laughable for a highly trained extremely fit player to go down with cramp..no one here woken and stretched in the night and seized up with cramp?..or perhaps its just us old folks.

The whole incident should be put behind us. Had the shootout gone our way how many would be bopping along on the subject?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/leg-cramps/

I've had cramp when asleep in bed... boy does it make you sit up!!! Not pleasant at all... and not that unusual. To "laugh" at a goalkeeper for possibly suffering cramp, as some of the studio guests and commentators were suggesting, given how little running they do, just shows how brain dead they really are.