• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Leo91   

Working till 9 so will only catch the last 30mins or so. Not expecting much. I've already given up on top 4 and focusing on the EL. The fear of losing to Spurs has gone so even that doesn't bother me anymore. 

Edited by Leo91

5 hours ago, Vinod said:

The Spurs game is too critical. Punishments can wait. Kepa in. If Sarri wants to make a point, the Wolves and Fulham games will be perfect.

The guy was apparently fined and has publicly apologised. Is it really necessary to make him suffer more though? One-off incident from someone with likely no other priors... hardly any reason to turn this molehill into a mountain.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

The guy was apparently fined and has publicly apologised. Is it really necessary to make him suffer more though? One-off incident from someone with likely no other priors... hardly any reason to turn this molehill into a mountain.

I'd like to think if the coach says it's forgotten it's forgotten and not resurrected a week later.

If that was me and was told everything was fine only to be punished a week later I'd lose all respect for the guy

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'd like to think if the coach says it's forgotten it's forgotten and not resurrected a week later.

If that was me and was told everything was fine only to be punished a week later I'd lose all respect for the guy

the coach has gone from "it was just a misunderstanding" to "he has been fined and I am not sure if he will start tomorrow"

Absolute buffoonery  

Edited by RobertoftheGiz
should have gone to specsavers

Stim   

He was fined for his reaction, not because he misunderstood.

Blue Rod   
13 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

the coach has gone from "it was just a misunderstanding" to "he has been fined and I am not sure if he will start tomorrow"

Absolute buffoonery  

Harsh to be punished for "misunderstanding" It's like those schools in south east Asia where kids get flogged for getting their sums wrong

2 minutes ago, Stim said:

Yeah, his reaction for being told he's being subbed 

Ham   

I think a public apology from Sarri for his reaction wouldn't have gone amiss.

Have a look at the faces of Barkley and others on the subs bench as he's effing and jeffing and throwing his toys around.

Nobody, apart from Rudiger, came out of this well. 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Unless of course Sarri told Kepa in private (and not the media) that he wouldn't play for a week as punishment. 

I think it would be somewhat of an own goal to state it was a misunderstanding only to then punish him further. Kepa's reaction was bad, but he's a young lad and has apologised. We shouldn't get the knives out as soon as someone makes a mistake. They are professionals but they are also humans. 

55 minutes ago, Stim said:

Yep - that is the official line at least.

Vinod   
10 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

If Sarri wants .....

17 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well RLC has only shown glimpses of that talent on the pitch this season. 

Like that sweet trick and pass to play the "offside" Hazard through at the weekend. That was right out of the top drawer.

It's very frustrating.